Stayed here two nights, Dec. 30-31 2012, finishing vacation. Place was easy to get to, friendly staff. Room was clean. Fairly quiet, though the heater/cooler did buzz loudly when first turned on. Did get quieter after on for awhile. Breakfast was stocked, choices included instant oatmeal, cold cereal, typical pastries, yogurt, fruit cups, orange juice, cranberry juice, apple juice, bagels, toast, English muffins, waffles, coffee. Will stay again if in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Idealy situated near wake-med hospital on I-440 exit 13B. Near to downtown and all major attraction ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Best Western and Odigeo so you can book your Raleigh Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Raleigh Inn And Suites
- Best Western Raleigh Hotel Raleigh
- Raleigh Best Western