“Several stays always great” 4 of 5 stars

Offers & Announcements
Save up to 20%
Ranked #39 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Asheville, North Carolina
“Several stays always great”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2012

We have stayed at this Best Western before. We decided to come back to this one because of the EXCELLENT service and respect we receive from the staff. Especially Eva! Eva is always friendly and always willing to accomidate us. Our rooms are very clean. The breakfast area was enlarged from last year ((thank you)). We also Love the fact that is close to everything we want to do in Raleigh. The thing one thing that keeps it from getting 5 stars is the fact there are only 3 towels in the room and 2 washcloths... I suggest to place 4 towels and 4 washcloths in the room as there are usually 4 people in the rooms!!!

Room Tip: We enjoy the suites as they do have a lot more room.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
, General Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, July 6, 2012
We appreciate your business and will take care of your request.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
Denmark, Tennessee
2 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2012

Hard to get anything put of front desk, mostly with owners in daytime. They were rude and charged for fax service which should have been free, especially since five hundred dollars was spent during our stay. Also the day we checked out the owners wife at the front desk had no problems complaining to a guest about the requests of another guest asking for service in their room. Rude people have no business dealing with the general public.

• Stayed June 2012
, Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 28, 2012
we apologise fot the way you you felt
Raleigh, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2012

The hotel room was clean, the staff friendly, everything acceptable EXCEPT we upgraded to the Whirlpool room (another $50), which was a very nice size tub that was deep with lots of jets, BUT it barely worked! We asked the front desk to check it out, which they did, and said it was set to "hotel standards", which meant it was set at such a low setting that the water barely moved, and some jets didn't even have anything coming out! It was basically a soaking tub! NOT happy! So, save your money and get the standard room, or try another hotel if you want a whirlpool tub.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
raleighinn, General Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2012
we apologise and thank you for your time and the settings are now increased to make the stay enjoyable
Winchester, United Kingdom
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2012

The good stuff:-
Friendly staff
Large quiet, comfortable room
Breakfast selection good
Handy for main road routes

Not so good:-
Pool needs good clean & constant inspection by staff as wet towels & more hanging around
Fitness room equipment very old!
Tired decor & cooking smells on our floor in corridor

Would stay again but not for more than a passing night

Room Tip: Ask for a room at the back as no traffic drone
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
raleighinn, General Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 28, 2012
Thank you for your feed back and we shall try to improvise and give beter service
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2012 via mobile

This hotel was nice we stayed in the suite very spacious the pool could have been bigger but was nice very convient to the pavillion really enjoyed circus

• Stayed March 2012
raleighinn, General Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 12, 2012
We appreciate your valuable time in sending the survey and thank you for the business.
Olean, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2012

Had a great experience reserving my room with the staff. I was able to check in early. The staff took a personal interest in my stay and they made me feel like a true guest. The room was "incredible" for the price. The breakfast was awesome. The customer service was 5 star.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
raleighinn, General Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 7, 2012
Thank you so much for your valuable time.
Halifax
2 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2012

I chose this hotel because it has an indoor pool and priced around $75. On arrival, I actually upgraded to a room will a whirlpool tub for $100. I was only there for I night, I went to the Canes game. Anyway I arrived around 4:00pm and thought I'd take a dip in the pool and then the whirlpool before the game. I am not fussy, but this is the first time ever I thought better of ducking my head under. There was a layer of scum on the water. So after my 30 second swim, I went back to my room for the whirlpool. It was relaxing, but THERE WAS A LOT OF LONG BLACK HAIR FLOATING IN IT! I got home from the game around 11 and when trying to flush the toilet the handle fell/broke off. I told the front desk clerk, Russell ( who was a good guy and helpful) and he offered to switch my room. It was late so I just used the Lobby restroom.
As I was checking out the next morning I mentioned the toilet to the front desk manager (possibly the owner) and she said it was no problem and it would be fixed. I said that really doesn't help me as I am leaving. ......
Generally the place was not clean. It was not good value and I will not return.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled solo
raleighinn, Manager at Raleigh Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
I apologise that there were problems during your stay.I assure you that your next stay will be upgraded and you have pleasant experience

Been to Raleigh Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!