Typically for work we stay at Hilton Garden Inn on Capital Blvd during quarterly meetings. This time we stayed at the Holiday Inn because it was just 3 minutes away from the Wakefield Plantation Country Club. We arrived in Raleigh early and the hotel let us check in at 11am. That was a very nice way to start our stay. The hotel was very basic however. There is no restaurant in this hotel but they do have a basic continental breakfast. There is no business center but they do have one computer in the lobby. The rooms are fairly large and clean but definitely not fancy by any means. They do have flat screen tvs in the room and pretty decent beds. The staff seemed friendly but not as professional as Hilton or Marriott properties. There are a few restaurants that are between 5-10 mind away. I highly recommend Bruno which is an upscale italian restaurant close by. I would recommend this hotel if you are on a tight budget and are looking for a no frill place to stay.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest
- Raleigh Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Raleigh
- Holiday Inn Express Raleigh
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh/Wakefield. We are nestled near Wake Forest in the affluent Wakefield Plantation Community. We are just minutes from historic downtown Wake Forest and North Raleigh. We offer 94 tastefully appointed guestrooms that accommodate anyone from the business traveler to the vacationing family. Traveling on business? Our hotel is within minutes of the Sprint/Embarq Headquarters, Novozymes, Nomaco K-Flex, the Body Shop, and Alcan Incorporated.North Raleigh location is only 20 minutes from downtown. Here just to relax? Enjoy one of the area s beautiful golf courses at the TPC Golf Course at Wakefield, Heritage Golf Course, Wake Forest Golf Course, or Paschal Golf Course. Triangle Town Center & the WRAL soccer fields are just a short drive away. Our hotel is the closest hotel to the area s only sports and entertainment mall, The Factory. The Factory is also home for all soccer, hockey, and baseball tournaments. Want a little more excitement? Visit the Neuse River or Falls Lake and enjoy some canoeing, kayaking, fishing or just a relaxing ride along the river. Whether you are here on business or pleasure our enthusiastic friendly staff will assist you in all your traveling needs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Otel and Fareportal so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Raleigh North - Wake Forest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.