“Authentic Cuisine!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Chinese
Wake Forest, North Carolina, United States
“Authentic Cuisine!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

My family has visited this restaurant several times in the three years we have lived in Wake Forest. The price is a good one for a buffet. This restaurant offers sushi, hibachi grill, a variety of soups. Of course, there is also the amazing buffet.

I am most impressed by the fact that local Asians visit this restaurant--that says something to me of it's authenticity. The staff members are delightful.

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

72% Recommend
NC
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013

I needed some vegetables for dinner and this place is great. I had my filled of them. I did not go to the hibachi grill stand; it was too busy at that time. The dumplings were one of the best I tasted out. I went to the sushi bar and I was very happy. The fried chicken and beef and pork ribs are good. This place is great for family; I did see a lot of parents helping their kids pick out their meal. The service was great and they kept the food bar very clean the time I spent there.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
greenvile
“wow”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

they were awesome they have octopus which is very discusting but they cook right in front of you how cool is that

Visited March 2013
Surf City, North Carolina
“Something to enjoy for everyone...affordable and super fast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you are wanting more veggies-this is what I did-go to the grill with a huge selection of vegetables-totally fresh and uncooked-I left off the meat-the cook will ask you how you want them.
I like very fresh and little cooked non mushy choice. I also ask for all the oil to be left out. You can add meat or noodles and they will ask you how you want them seasoned. Such a healthy option for a fast food amount of time. Mine were cooked fast-no added oils-and garlic and sauce for flavor-then we all went to the sushi/ca roll bar-yummo yum and wow this alone was worth the cost-unlimited sushi that was all fresh and great ginger/wasabi-much better than average. Many soups-too many to list choice of meats and not all Chinese and lots of kid friendly options.huge desert and salad and ice cream bar. One word of warning:) come hungry! you will not leave that way. Drink orders are taken as soon as at table and you get your plate-fast fast fast and zero wait for check. Everything you usually got out for Chinese in one location at no extra expense. Great for families!

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
USA
“Seriously the BEST in 15 years of Buffet dining!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Whether you're a regular at these type of buffets or have never been you MUST try this Hibachi Grill and Buffet... just a few miles from the hotel and I went there 3x. I told the owner that I have dined at these types of establishments coast to coast and border to border over the past 15 years and I told him that his buffet is the BEST bar none! There are the traditional offerings (I gauge these on the freshness and taste of the egg drop soup for starters - and theirs is fabulous! But the owner said next time you MUST try the Gourmet Soups (served next to the mouth watreing sushi bar and the 'you build your own plate' Hibachi Grill (also awesome!) I did. The next time I had the egg drop and a bowl of Gourmet Soups (again you pick the noodles and the type of soup you want from five on the menu) It was delectable! I spent an hour and a half both times (playing Words with Friends while enjoying each and every course...) It is an Experience not just run of the mill dining! I only give five stars when it deserves it and in this case 5 Stars Plus! I'm serious if in the area you must plan a lunch or dinner her - you will thanks me later - Guaranteed!

Visited November 2012