“Good Burgers” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
North Carolina
“Good Burgers”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2012

My sister-in-law convinced us to go. She really loves the burgers. The burgers were quite good and the service was very good. The only issue I had was with the water provided. It has a horrible taste to it so I guess they don't filter it.

Visited October 2011

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Best Pub type food in town!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2012

As the title says, this is the flat out best place in town for pub type food in town. I have been there like 20 times and I have NEVER had anything that was not phenomenal. I challenge you to try to find something bad that comes from their kitchen.

It is not the type of place where you come out saying "it was fine" or "it was ok", it is one of the rare place that can make you say "that was excellent" every time. Quite the rare ability these days.

Also has great beer specials and plenty of tvs to entertain! Great Establishment!

• Visited February 2011