“Great food, service not so much!!” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American, Canadian, Fusion, Creperie
Good for: Outdoor seating, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
STALEY,NC
“Great food, service not so much!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2014

Went here with a large group of gals recently. We all enjoyed our food, but it was clear from the beginning our waitress was in not the best of moods. She had our table to herself and not happy about it. She did get our food out on a timely manner but when it came time to giving us our checks, she just left them on the table for me to figure out who gets what (19 gals) Then when she returned with all the credit or debit cards, did the same thing, for me to figure out. Gratuity was added. She would of had better tips if this was not the case. We will return, just pray someone with a positive out going people person attitude.

• Visited June 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Outstanding Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 7, 2014

My wife and I are from out of town visiting friends this week. We asked our friends what specialty restaurant they recommended. They suggested Simply Crepes. What a delightful time we had! I thought crepes were only a desert, so I needed help to understand your extensive menu. I had a lot of questions. My wife and I ended up sharing our orders to get an even better sampling of your menu. BOTH of our orders were "simply delicious"! And yes, your deserts are excellent, too. NICE sized portions! Please thank your server, Alice, again for us. She was wonderful!

• Visited June 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Birthday Dinner”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2014

Absolutely love this place, the food and service we received was the best I have had in a long time. Our waitress Marina was awesome.Definitely a place to check out in Raleigh area.

Los Angeles
“Nothing Special”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

My husband loves crepes, so we were excited to find a place that specializes in them. Unfortunately, the crepes we had were rather tasteless and disappointing. The restaurant staff was not very friendly which left a negative impression of this restaurant.

Visited May 2014
Raleigh, NC
“Enjoyed our meal”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2014

We enjoyed our dinner as we had good food and a very good overall experience. Reservations are only taken for parties of 6 or more but we arrived about 6:30pm and were seated immediately. The restaurant got busy but never full.
Dan, our waiter, provided timely, smooth and excellent service but maybe a little too friendly. The only weakness was that our entree arrived shorlly after our salads though we asked for the salads as an appetizer.
My wife had the chicken taragon and I had the seafood crepe. Both were presented well and very good. No sides came with either order. The prices $11.95 and $15.95 seemed high. We shared a dessert crepe which is larger than an entree.
The atmosphere was quiet and a good place to visit quietly. You don't feel like you are in another restaurant. The scenery is of a grassy area with a few people walking by.

• Visited April 2014