“Fantastic, would come back again and again” 5 of 5 stars

Double Your Points
Ranked #11 of 85 Hotels in Raleigh
GreenLeadersGold level
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
“Fantastic, would come back again and again”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 15, 2013

I have stayed here on 2 different occasions and have always been sad to leave. The rooms are beautiful and very clean and have a nice little "living room" area with a couch. The breakfast is the best complimentary hotel breakfast I've ever had. Located <2 miles away from the PNC arena, was able to walk there for a concert. Overall, it's an excellent, excellent place to stay for the price.

Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Clinton, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 14, 2013

I stayed at this location last night as a last minute decision following a concert. So close to PNC and just perfect! The room was huge - almost double the size of a standard room. Everything was clean, and the staff was just as helpful as possible. Although we were not there long, I would book again for Raleigh events without hesitation! Also love that this location is so Eco Friendly. My daughter was thrilled to see her first car charging stations in the parking lot!!!

Green Features: I was very impressed with the eco friendly initiatives of the location. Much more impressive than I've seen anywhere I've been recently.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dallas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

I spent 10 days in Raleigh and this time decided on the Hyatt Place instead of the last place I stayed.... See my review

What a great place this is. The staff could not have been friendlier and helpful, the room was modern, clean the bed is very comfortable.

I love the seating arrangement- sofa footstool etc. the TV swivels to watch either in bed or on the sofa.... The desk was spacious and the ports for your HDMI and other things was really useful.

I love the walk in shower instead of a nasty bath... Laundry facilities were right near my room and I had no problem using them (they weren't constantly being used like some places)

I will definitely recommend this again, and will have no hesitation staying again...

thanks to the staff

Room Tip: As for a quiet room
Green Features: This is really a good added bonus... I like how the room air conditioning automatically shuts off
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

Although I wa only there for one night, the experience was enjoyable. Clean. Pleasant front desk. Well equipped fitness room. The only knock s that he Internet went down. Would definitely stay there again on my next visit to Raleigh.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
San Juan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

I've stayed here twice now and both time have been great stays, so much so that i'm not even looking for another place to stay when i go back in September. The staff is always very courteous and helpful. Smiles all around when you arrive. I always ask to be placed at the end of the hallways to get a little more privacy and so far they've always obliged. The price and feel of the hotel are superior to other places i've stayed at before in the surrounding areas, the rooms are spacious and the towels and sheets always smell fresh. bring your laptop and hdmi cable, enjoy the free internet and swivel the Tv towards the couch or bed and relax. I'm trying to come up with negative things to say to be as accurate as possible but cant really think of any. Its an all around great experience, staff, rooms ambiance all great. See you guys in Semptember.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

This is a fairly new hotel (2011). The hotel is very nice and so is the room (we were on the top floor - 6th floor, at the end of the hall, away from the elevators and had a view of tall trees on an empty lot).

The room was very clean and the layout was nice, with a half partition separating the sleeping area from the living area. Very spacious rooms. The sink for the bathroom was separaed from the room housing the shower and toilet, which was a bit small. But other than that, I don't have anything negative to say about this place.

The breakfast was good and the person working there was very nice and friendly (didn't catch his name).

We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to anyone in the area.

• Stayed August 2013
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013

This past weekend was the second time my family and I have stayed at this hotel. Last year, I also had a wonderful experience here and wondered if this trip would be as memorable. The price of this hotel was even underpriced for the condition and space that we had in our room, which contained two queen beds with big, puffy feather pillows. It has a very spacious bathroom/dressing area. This is the only hotel I have stayed in that had a huge living/office/kitchen space with a full couch, large desk, refrigerator and coffee maker. They provide free internet access that does not require a tedious password. Every area of this hotel looks clean and new. Every staff member I met was warm and friendly. The best part for me, because I am very noise sensitive, is that I did not hear one door slam the whole weekend. That is a miracle. I will go here every time I am in Raleigh. It makes visiting my annoying relative a lot more bearable :-).

Green Features: I am so happy that they offer the option to re-use the towels.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family