“Would stay again. Great deal all around.” 5 of 5 stars

Save 10-30%
Ranked #5 of 82 Hotels in Raleigh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
New Orleans
“Would stay again. Great deal all around.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 16, 2013

I was pleasantly surprised at the amenities available at this property. From the comfortable bed to the "real" coffee (Maxwell House) to the hot shower with great water pressure, I was very pleased with my room and its cleanliness. It was a short 2-day stay, but nonetheless, was a great room at a great price with great amenities (equipped kitchen and ample seating). I would definitely stay here again on my next visit and would highly recommend it to others.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you so much for your nice comments on our hotel...we definately look forward to you returning to stay with us!

Darren Sheehan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
New York City, New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2013

Quiet location within walking distance to Crabtree Valley mall and several great restaurants. Friendly staff and clean rooms. Room was very spacious and comfy. Lights were wired kind of weird. It was hard to figure which one to turn off or on in order to get the others off or on. Small but functional fitness room and complimentary laundry machines. I highly recommend this place if you want a nice quiet stay.

Room Tip: Get a room away from the elevator.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

I want to thank you for taking the time to do a nice review on our property. I agree, we are in a nice location across from the Crabtree Valley Mall. The lights have one main master switch which can turn off all the lights in the room or the other switches (individual switches), to pick and choose which lights you want on/off. We certainly look forward to having you stay with us again when you return to the area.

Los Angeles, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2013

Stayed here with my fiance over the holidays and it was a DELIGHT. Clean, of course, comfy and ghostly quiet (if the parking lot was any indication, we practically had the place to ourselves.) The staff was friendly and relaxed. The suite included a full kitchen and big hot shower.

One big bonus that we visited multiple times was the Candlewood Cupboard. Need a snack? Antacid? Fresh coffee? Done. They had impressive snack selection and two easy ways to pay (cash in a slot or charge it to the room.)

There was also a complimentary bag of microwave popcorn in the room. That sounds like a small thing, but it's the small things that make a place feel like home.

We didn't take advantage of the free laundry, fully-equipped fitness center or DVD lending library, but next time we may stay a little longer!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, January 11, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind words! We greatly appreciate you taking the time to write such a positive review and glad we made you feel right at home with us!

Kind regards,

Hendersonville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 16, 2012

This is the perfect place for me to stay when I am traveling on business to Raleigh. The staff are courteous the facility Is wonderful and I felt more at home here than any other hotel I use for travel.

• Stayed November 2012
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you very much for your nice comments, we certainly appreciate your feedback and I am glad we were able to make us your home away from home!

Best Regards,

Morehead City, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 8, 2012

It is not just location, location, location although the Candlewood Suites Crabtree Raleigh has that going for it. It is also the accommodations. The rooms are comfortable, well appointed and clean. However, the best thing about the Candlewood Crabtree is the friendly and professional staff. I spend between 100-200 nights on the road each year and the Candlewood staff make me feel like I'am home.

Michael M

Room Tip: I have stayed in many different rooms and all are equally inviting
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
We really appreciate you pointing out that the staff made you feel like home away from home. We certainly strive to give every guest that feeling along with clean, comfortable accommodations. Thank you for your kind words on the staff & hotel.

Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
2 of 5 stars Reviewed December 3, 2012

when I arrive at the hotel on March 4th 2012 I had originally booked a nonsmoking room well I
did get a that room but on a smoking hall it was the last on the hall
then my account was messed up , the GM is not friendly The room I was in smoke was coming through the vents for the other rooms. it was not a great experience for me but we stay because we were moving and but I will never return to another candlewood suite and would not recommend anyone to go there

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, December 15, 2012
Dear Ispaine,

Thank you for staying at our hotel. We greatly appreciate your business! Please accept my deep apologies if your stay was negatively affected by your room and our GM. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention and trust that we will address the issues and assure you that proper measures will be taken to ensure that there will not be a recurrence.

We look forward to having the opportunity to host you in the near future to allow you to experience our commitment to quality and service.

Krysllin G.
Case Manager
IHGCare
Laurel, Delaware
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 27, 2012

Well maintained facility & pro-active staff as well. Spent 4 nights @Candlewood & enjoyed every evening. One of the best places I've stayed. One more thing, if the wife is happy...everybody is happy :) THANX Candlewood Suites !!!

Room Tip: The location was great for us...just minutes away from where we needed to be. Very well insulated fr...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
SParamore, Director of Sales at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Charlie C,

Thank you for your wonderful review! We're thrilled the wife was happy...that makes us happy too! We appreciate you taking the time to review your stay with us and it pleases us that you enjoyed every evening. We strive to make every guest experience a pleasurable one. When you're planning your next stay to Raleigh, we hope to see you again at our hotel.

Been to Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree? Share your experiences!