“My home away from home” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Save on Hotel Packages!
Ranked #8 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Cornelius, Oregon
“My home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2012

Have stayed in Raleigh many times over past 6 years. At some point, I quit looking at booking any other because the others always disappointed and this had become my favorite. Exceptionally clean and well-maintained. Comfortable bed, convenient location, friendly and helpful staff, and the best equipped kitchen of any I've stayed in. Having a computer available if I did not bring mine was very helpful, too. The only quibble I ever had with them was the replacing of super-comfortable recliners with hard, just-ugly recliners. (Hopefully, their useful life is about up.) Next trip to Raleigh - it will be Candlewood Crabtree, of course!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
I love the caption: "Home away from home" because that is certainly the experience we are striving for... We are always excited when guests state they stop looking at competitor hotels because they know they will receive a consistantly great experience with us!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to your return!

Darren Sheehan

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Winston Salem, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2012

Courteous staff, clean rooms, quiet, convenient location, reasonable rates, reliable internet, no complaints at all. Will definitely stay here the next time I need to be near Crabtree for business.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your positive comments on our hotel! We look forward to your return and quite a compliment to be "Best IHG property near Crabtree" in your title caption!

bronx ny
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

I always have 80% of the time a good experience with Candlewood hotels. This one was the same in fact I think one of the best ones I been to so far and I been to at least 6. Very clean, kitchen well stuck. My only complain would be that they should put more toilet paper because 3 days with 2 toylet papers for a family of 4 is not enought and that seems you don't get maid service they should maybe add a vacuum to the room specially for the bathroom. Also my key got lock out and when I went to the front desk to get it fix (The girl that is in charge at night) Right away ask me if I over stay my stay, I though that was unappropiate when she could of just look at my reservation and not assume that right away. Asides from that I have no complains, great stay.

Room Tip: If you are a non smoker like me ask for a room on the right side building so is 100% smoke free!
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
I am happy we could exceed your expectations of the "Candlewood Experience" and certainly appreciate "your" brand loyality!

Creedmoor, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2012

My husband I and stayed at this location for five weeks (mid Feb to mid Mar) while we waited to close the deal of a house we bought. We couldn't have been happier or more comfortable staying anywhere else. It was very convenient to both of our jobs. It was quiet and we thouroghly enjoyed our stay, undisturbed. The FREE laundry facility was a super huge plus and even though the awesome, nearly full-sized kitchen didn't have an oven, I never missed it. The fridge was bigger than the one in the house we moved out of. I did plan ahead, however, and brought our electric skillet, crock pot and waffle iron. We've already recommended this location to others.

• Stayed February 2012, traveled as a couple
I am glad we could be your home away from home for your 5 week stay! Thank you for your wonderful review!

winterville nc
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2012

I had a wonderful experience with staff at this particular Candlewood Suites. Front staff office was great. Even received late/extended checkout until 2:00 pm.. (Priority Club Member) Very clean and confortable room, fitness center and snack area. I will for sure be going back in the near future!!!
Thanks so much!!!! (To the front desk manager).. Very good customer service skills and wonderful hotel.
Very pleasant stay. By the way it's across from "Crabtree Mall" love the location!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Thank you for your review! We really appreciate our Loyal Priority Club guests!

Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2012

I checked out Trip Advisor in Aug 2011 when I was looking for an extended stay hotel in Raleigh while on business. This place just popped because of the excellent reviews to that point, I ended up staying there for 5 months, and it became my "home away from home". The staff are excellent and I found them very helpful whenever I needed anything. The room was spacious and well maintained. The bed was very comfortable. Laundry was free, and I made regular use of the exercise facilities. Used the barbque regularly. Wifi was reliable and free as well, and more than sufficient for my needs. I didn't end up needing the business center, but always knew it was there if I did. A huge mall is very close, and anything it doesn't carry is a short drive away. On top of it all, the rate for an extended stay is extremely good. Highly recommended! This is where I will be staying if I am ever back in Raleigh.

Room Tip: I ended up staying in 2 different rooms, as I checked out over Christmas. One was on the first floor...
Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
Generation42, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
I am so glad our Trip Advisor reviews were what attracted you to staying with us in the first place and even happier we were able to live up to our reviews with your stay of 5 months with us! Thank you so much for your kind words!

greensboro, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2012

clean rooms, great staff. turned a awful experience at Holiday Inn down the street to a good night. Upgraded to a nice suite. everything was spotless, bedding comfortable and clean. Would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: stay here for space, quiet, and a clean room
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled on business
I want to thank you very much for the kinds words in regards to our team! We strive to make you feel right at home here at Candlewood-Crabtree!

Darren Sheehan

Been to Candlewood Suites Raleigh - Crabtree? Share your experiences!