You added Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4810 Bluestone Drive, Raleigh, NC 27612 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #49 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
New Port Richey, Florida
“great place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

great price, easy location, friendly staff. Arrived at 6:30 pm and was greeted by the most helpful person who showed us the room. We have a small dog and the room was very impressive. The room was very clean, it was missing some utensils and dish washing soap but the front desk gave us the dish washing soap.I wish we got a few more channels on the tv, we could'nt watch the hurricanes game, but that is no big deal! It was nice and quiet. Overall the stay was very pleasant and we will stay here as much as possible to and from Florida to Massachusetts

Room Tip: lower floors had more noise from above.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 20, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm so pleased to hear that the staff took such great care of you, we are currently reviewing our cable channels and we hope to have that resolved soon. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We hope to see you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

Great for the price, can't complain, each room are equipped with everything needed to feel like at home, the front desk staff are very nice, and helpful,very quite, an peaceful area. I highly recommend this hotel to anyone who's looking to save money, an traveling around the crabtree area.

• Stayed January 2013
roadwarriornc, Regional Director of Operations at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I'm glad that you enjoyed the location and value of the hotel. Thank you again for sharing your experience with us. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!
Fanwood, New Jersey
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I found a deal on Priceline for $35/night which is why I chose this place. I thought that a suite usually had a separate sitting room. This didn't even have a desk to work at. It smelled of stale smoke and was missing many utensils. Any amenities required you had to go the front desk to get (including shampoo) and there is no housekeeping service for stays under a week. You have to ask the front desk for clean sheets which you change yourself.

It is not the kind of place I would stay again when I need a hotel room as I prefer the services of a hotel. It is also not the place I would stay for an extended stay because it is a dirty, dark and uncomfortable place.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
I appreciate you taking the time to write a review of your experience with us. I sincerely apologize that there were several issues with the product and the service you received. To make sure this doesn't happen again, I am reviewing both our standards for our guest rooms and service standards with the management and providing additional training for the staff. I appreciate you bringing this to our attention. If you have any additional feedback, please reach out to me at kmaile@extendedstay.com.
Greensboro, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2013

I have stayed at this location quite a few times, just never took time out of my day to write a review . The staff are very friendly very respectful , House keeping does a great job cleaning (RoomVeryClean) as always! - its always quit over here from sunup to sundown lols .Overall my stays here be great and i will comtinue to stay here as much as need to . P.S. Lets not forget how close you are to the CheeseCake Factory =]

Room Tip: Non Smoking Rooms and I like to br close to the office by the vending machines ..
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, January 10, 2013
December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a review. It was a great pleasure for me to read your comments regarding your stay.

We strive to create a memorable, “home away from home” for our guests. Hearing that we have accomplished that goal means that we have delivered you the value and experience you expected.
It is our pleasure to serve you. If you need anything during your stay, feel free to contact me.

Pawleys Island, South Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2012

I originally booked at La Quinta around the corner. I usually stay there because they don't charge a pet fee and I get rewards for a free night. I stopped at the rest area on I-95 and got a coupon book, so I decided to check out a couple hotels that were much cheaper. I have heard of Extended Stay before but not their Homestead Studio counter parts. I saved almost $80.00's on two nights, I would of saved $130.00 had I not paid their $25.00 per night pet fee. I got a studio with full size fridge, microwave, sink, dishes, pots and silverware. I liked the fact that it only had one Queen size bed instead of two. I usually get a king for my dog and I but they were quite a bit more expensive because the coupon was for Queen only. The coupon was for $45.99 plus tax and pet fee total for two nights $153.86 instead of the other hotel I had previously booked at $225.00 and change. Granted this hotel had the old style TV not flat screen, and not as fancy but I was satisfied with adequate accommodations being the I was not in the room very much, and it was clean, quite, and safe. The location was a little over 5 miles from the PNC Arena, where I needed to go for a concert, less than a mile to the Crabtree Mall and less than 5 miles to downtown. I didn't go to North Hills shopping area but that was only a few miles as well. Drawbacks? 1. You only get a couple bars of soap, but I always bring my own shampoos etc. 2. no hair dryer, but I didn't need it. 3. The door opens to parking lot. Nice to load and unload but being a lady traveling alone, I prefer to go into a lobby and enter my room from inside the hotel. 4. Bed was a bit hard for my liking 5. No elevator 6. No pool, but it was too cold outside so I didn't miss it.

Room Tip: Ground floor room, no elevator!
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, December 19, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It was a great pleasure for me to read your comments regarding your stay.

It was our pleasure to serve you while you were here, and we look forward to your next stay at Homestead Studio Suites. If you haven't already, I also encourage you to any of our other Extended Stay Hotels.

Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is my first experience at an Extended Stay and honestly I was concerned after reading the reviews, but I needed this location and now I am pleasantly surprised. Staff has been friendly and accommodating. I feel safe getting in/out or leaving my car.Plumbing-great water pressure.Room was clean,(not by hospital standards),but nothing I could complain about.What I like is the location, I am 5 minutes from Brier Creek,5 minutes from Cary,5 minutes from downtown Raleigh. Plus, I can walk to Crab Tree Valley Mall (great restaurants and shopping). I would recommend to a friend.

Room Tip: Rooms furnishings needs to be updated, but for the price unbeatable!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, November 2, 2012
Thank you for choosing Homestead Crabtree. We value your comments so we can improve the service we offer. It was a great pleasure for me to read the comments you sent regarding your stay in Homestead Studio Suites Raleigh - Crabtree Valley.

Thank you again for your positive comments. I have shared them with our entire team as well as our Senior Management. We look forward to hosting you once again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 4, 2012

It claims to be a two star, but Homestead Suites on Blusestone Drive has five star service. The staff, no matter the time, was so helpful and great that I actually found myself never wanting to leave. The rates are amazing, the rooms are airy and clean, and I would choose this hotel over any other...any day of the week.

• Stayed September 2012
Homestead-Crabtree, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley, responded to this review, October 5, 2012
Thank you for taking the time to post such a wonderful review. It means a lot to us, when our guests appreciate our efforts to deliver great customer service. It was our pleasure to serve you while you were here, and we look forward to your next stay at Homestead Studio Suites. If you haven't already, I encourage you to any of our other Extended Stay Hotels.

hwy@extendedstay.com

Been to Extended Stay America - Raleigh - Crabtree Valley? Share your experiences!