You added Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North - Wake Forest Road to your Saves list
Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North - Wake Forest Road
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3531 Wake Forest, Raleigh, NC 27609 (Formerly Homestead Studio Suites)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Save up to 10% Today!
Ranked #45 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
“Never again”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2014

The rooms need major upgrades. They need to have occupants register vehicles so paying customers have sufficient parking. I will not use this location but I will try another location. This location needs to revamp policies.

• Stayed August 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

The service here is phenomenal. It was my home away from home. I love this place. Clean, safe & very reliable service. I felt like royalty! They are what southern hospitality is all about!! Five stars!

• Stayed July 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My husband and I had a tragedy, our son was killed. We were helped by our church who booked our stay at your hotel. I couldn't stay at our home where he lived with us any longer. We have enjoyed staying here. It's quiet and no one bothers us. Our dogs barked when we went to the funeral, but the front desk clerk was very kind about it and said that it was alright. It is very clean and spacious. We've even cooked dinner and found that it was very convenient. I've met the Manager, Quincy when he introduced himself to me at the front desk. He's a great manager. I want to thank you all for helping us through this period that was so hard on us. Thumbs up! :)

Room Tip: Stay on the front side if you can, the highway is on the back. You can't hear it from the front...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Raleigh, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 26, 2014

This review is to praise the receptionist Kourtney at the front desk. What a pleasant experience to witness the care she took with everyone who walked through the door. She did not just take your money but she wanted to know how you are, what snacks you enjoyed best, how is your room and maid service. She is the perfect person for the job she has and it was a pleasure to stay there. We highly recommend her for a managerial position in the Extended Stay program or any other hotel establishment. Thank you Kourtney for providing the kind of atmosphere that we needed everyday. Be blessed.
C Davis

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Nashville, Tennessee
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2014

Wasn't sure what to expect from a prior stay at an Extended Stay in a different city. Pleasantly surprised. For the price we paid, it was a good value. Fairly close to restaurants (some walking) and a short cab ride to downtown Raleigh.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled as a couple
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Ive stayed in this hotel off and on for about 5months and half the staff sucks. The room has a kitchen with no cups, eating utensils, no pots or pans. One time I checked in and there were 2 dirty rags on the floor with no towels When I asked if I could get a new room because I didn't believe the staff cleaned it the manager said they didn't have any rooms available clearly that was a lie. When asked for pots and pans they want a deposit after I already paid a 100 dollar deposit speaking of deposit they first said it would be 200 then 50???? Extra blankets pillows forget about it This hotel needs to be bull dozed to the ground the worst experience ever. Unfortunately using priceline gets u automatically put at any of the 4 locations in Raleigh and guess what Wake forest rd is the most frequent one they use I've spent over 4000.00 dolLars with extended stay America and for my awful experience at the Wake Forest rd location I would think there would be some type of customer appreciation just rude....if u bypass this hotel do yousrelf a favor and keep going

• Stayed May 2014
Washington DC, District of Columbia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

I had a horrible experience at extended stay for a number of reasons. One, the sign on the room's door clearly stated "no smoking", however, the room smelled of marijuana and cigarettes. Second, the WIFI service didn't work and last and definitely not least, there was no remote to the TV and when I checked out of the place at 10am (check out is at 11am), the "free breakfast" wasn't available. I wouldn't recommend this hotel to anyone. I forgot to mention that the ironing board was missing and the microwave looked as if it was about to fall of the wall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple

Been to Extended Stay America - Raleigh - North - Wake Forest Road? Share your experiences!