“Nice hotel with good facilities” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary

Save Saved
You added Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary to your Saves list
Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   6115 Corporate Ridge Road, Chapel Hill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607   |
Hotel deals
Special Price
Plan Ahead, Save 15%
Ranked #15 of 80 hotels in Raleigh

525 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Austin, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2013

We had just arrived close to midnight in the middle of a snow storm and was very tired and ready for some sleep. The front desk was alert and quickly got us in our room in under 5 minutes. The room was very clean and nicely warmed up for us. The atmosphere is very modern and again very well maintained. The only hiccup i ran into was the business center. I needed to print out some documents for work but the printer was out of ink. The front desk informed me it was on order but unavailable. They came up with a solution to email it to them and print it from the front desk. Worked for me and was on my way to the meeting. I do highly recommend this hotel for family and business. Great staff and a nice clean hotel will definitely get my reservation next month when i return. Don't forget to sigh up for Wyndham rewards card !

Room Tip: Wake up early for the free breakfast. This hotel is busy and the crowds get hungry at 8am.
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
NEWBERRY
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 14, 2013

I stayed at this hotel in December 2012 and enjoyed my stay. Except the heat wasn't working right and we had to ask that they get someone to fix it. Other than this it was nice. However, this time I was given a room on the first floor near the lobby. I had trouble sleeping because I could hear the things going on at the front desk and noise at the elevators. The noise from the trains would wake me up. Also, I got bit by ants in my room this time around. I am schedule to stay there again on January 23rd-26th for Corporate business. I hope I am in a different area of the hotel (on a different floor and facing the front). If I can't sleep or if I have things that are biting me I will have to try the Hyatt across the street.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Wingate by Wyndham

5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2013

This was our 2nd stay in this hotel. It was even better than our 1st! The room was exceptionally clean, which is very important to us. The bathroom was spotless--I have never been in a cleaner hotel bathroom! The room was very spacious. The front desk people were very friendly and helpful. Free newspapers and free coffee 24/7 were added benefits. It is very close to Carter-Finley Stadium and PNC Arena. We will stay here on all our Raleigh visits!

Room Tip: Front of the hotel has less train noise
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family

Been to Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary

Address: 6115 Corporate Ridge Road, Chapel Hill Rd., Raleigh, NC 27607
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 Business Hotel in Raleigh
#12 Family Hotel in Raleigh
#12 Romantic Hotel in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary 2.5*
The newly built Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh Cary Hotel is a smart, modern lodging choice, conveniently located in Raleigh, North Carolina, only minutes from NC State University, the PNC Arena,Carter Finley Stadium, NC State Fairgrounds, Research Triangle Park and Raleigh Durham International Airport. Our 100-percent smoke-free hotel offers numerous amenities and services for modern-day business and leisure travelers to the Raleigh area, ranging from complimentary pre-arranged airport & PNC shuttle and indoor swimming pool & whirlpool, to complimentary deluxe hot breakfast,fitness facility featuring Precor equipment, on-site bar and lounge and complimentary internet access. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Wyndham, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, getaroom.com, Expedia, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Wingate By Wyndham State Arena Raleigh / Cary Hotel Raleigh

If you own or manage Wingate by Wyndham State Arena Raleigh/Cary, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.