“Clean hotel with great staff and a nice breakfast menu.” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Earn Rewards Points
Ranked #7 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
“Clean hotel with great staff and a nice breakfast menu.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2014

Stopped over after a long drive from Orlando. Very clean hotel. Great staff. Nice breakfast - away from the typical buffet where everything is made in bulk. Here you have several menu options from eggs, french toast to fruit parfait, etc.

• Stayed April 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2014
Wahis1,
Thank you for choosing Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center on your travels from Orlando. We appreciate your compliments regarding our clean hotel, great staff, and breakfast selections. We’re happy to have been a part of your travels and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks again.

Katrina Leavitt, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (30)
Charlotte, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

This hotel is either new I recently renovated. Has good amenities and very convenient... Walk to restaurants and shopping mall. Also convenient to rte 1 and 540 for getting around town. Staff also very friendly and helpful. This is my second stay here and very satisfied.

Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Craig G,
We appreciate your review and return visit to Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. We’re happy to hear of the level of convenience you have consistently experienced, as well as the friendly service provided by our staff. Please come back to stay with us again soon. Thank you again for writing.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2014

Byron went out of his way to make my business travel stay extremely pleasant and satisfactory. He is a credit to the hotel. He went out of his way to be helpful and attentive to the needs of myself and business colleagues traveling with me. Everyone was very impressed.

Room Tip: Rooms are very comfortable and clean with many ammenities
Green Features: From all observations, this hotel was environmentally friendly.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Thomas M,
We appreciate your review and recognition of the excellent service delivered during your business travel stay at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Byron’s genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads him to enhance each guest’s visit, making him an essential part of our team. I will be certain to pass along your compliments and commend his excellence in service. Thank you again for your kind review. We hope to see you again soon.

Madison, Wisconsin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2014

I travel a ton for work, but this hotel was the first one to make me want to sign up for TripAdvisor to write a review. I've stayed Courtyards across the country, but this one has, hands down, the best staff and amenities of any Courtyard I've stayed at. From the greeting when I walked in, through the time I spent working in the lobby, the staff was beyond courteous and friendly.

Specifically, I want to thank Lamone for making my stay great. I came to the front desk late (~10pm) on the off chance the front desk might have an extra envelope for a letter I wanted to send. Lamone not only produced an envelope, but **walked out to his car** to find me a stamp for it. He graciously would not accept repayment for the stamp, despite my repeated attempts. The least I could do was write him this review.

I would absolutely recommend this hotel to anyone doing business in the Raleigh area.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Spencer C,
Thank you for taking a moment to write a review from your experience at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We have a great team of dedicated associates that share a sincere passion towards hospitality, and fully appreciate the importance of making each and every guest experience memorable. I look forward to sharing your kind comments and will also recognize Lamone with a special commendation for his extra steps in service that left a lasting impression. We enjoy having you as our guest and look forward to your next visit. Thank you once again for your positive review and high recommendations of our hotel,

Spartanburg, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2014

I have stayed at this Courtyard many times while visiting my sister in Raleigh. It provides a consistently exceptional experience with respect to the things I want in a hotel -- a clean room and a comfortable bed at a reasonable price. As usual, my room was spotless. The bed was great. The staff was pleasant and helpful. I do miss the free coffee that used to be in the lobby in the afternoon and in the morning, but there is a coffee pot/coffee in the room. Overall, I think this is a great place, and I look forward to future stays.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 18, 2014
RedsFanInLex,
Thank you for your review and continued patronage at Courtyard Raleigh Triangle Town Center. We appreciate you selecting our hotel while in town visiting your sister, and we're pleased to know we consistently provide an exceptional experience. We look forward to welcoming you back as our guest for your future stays. Thank you once again for your great review.

Hampstead, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2014

The Courtyard by Triangle Town Center is our "Go To" place when we come in town to visit our 2 sons. The hotel is always clean and the front desk crew is welcoming. Our favorite is Diane who greets us and makes sure we are happy while there. Always wonderful to have a smiling face and being called by name!! The beds are comfortable and the shower is great. Have not used the pool yet but the Starbucks Bistro is great for morning breakfast. Very convenient off 540 and handy for shopping at the mall.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 9, 2014
Topsail,
We're thrilled to be your "go to" hotel when visiting your sons and thank you for sharing your experiences at Courtyard Raleigh North Triangle Town Center. I look forward to commending our staff on their excellence in service. I will be certain to tell Diane that her warm hospitality consistently makes for a memorable stay. We look forward to your next visit and appreciate your continued patronage. Thanks again.

5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 30, 2014

Carmen is the best bartender known to mankind. My girlfriend and I met for a drink after a long day of work and she greeted us with a smile and made the experience very enjoyable. Carmen is very refreshing. We will certainly be returning.

• Stayed March 2014
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, April 6, 2014
Sam1686,
Thank you for writing a review from your visit to Courtyard Raleigh Triangle. I especially appreciate you recognizing the friendly service Carmen delivered during your stay. I look forward to sharing your compliments and commending her efforts in service. We'll enjoy seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for writing.

Katrina Leavitt, General Manager

Been to Courtyard Raleigh North/Triangle Town Center? Share your experiences!