“Tired travelers' oasis!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek

Save Saved
You added Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek to your Saves list
Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek
Ranked #8 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
trenton nj
“Tired travelers' oasis!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2013

We were totally frustrated trying to find our way to the hotel using iPhone GPS when finally we decided to call for directions. The woman at the desk was wonderful!! Thank you once again!! She allowed us to periodically call and stayed on the phone with us several minutes at a time to make sure that we found the hotel. You should know that the location is newly developed and may not appear on all GPS devices. But don't let that stop you. The hotel more than satisfied our needs as casual travelers. The room was clean, linens immaculate and just well maintained in general. Free breakfast with acceptable menu selection. No problems finding a place to eat dinner, as there are at least 2 very adequate shopping areas nearby.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this review, December 11, 2013
Thank you for sharing. This is the kind of response we work so hard for. We are very pleased that you were so pleased with us and our property. I'm anxious to share this with our staff and to compliment them as well on a job well done.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
Orlando, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

I rarely comment on anything online, but i felt compelled to rate this wonderful hotel. the service, decor and location were great. The staff were very friendly and informative. The shuttle driver that took me to the airport at 4:30 am capped off a great stay. I'm gonna steal him from you if i get the chance.

Room Tip: get a room away from the highway
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your comments. We are always excited when guests leave here happy. We look forward to your next visit but only if you promise not to steal our van driver. (smiling)
Plano, Texas
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 14, 2013

This is the second time me and my new fiancé have stayed here. We have really enjoyed both of our stays, the rooms are always clean and well maintained, the bathroom as well. I am very picky with hotels and this is the first one that has really impressed me. They have free Wi-Fi which for the most part is fast they also have free breakfast which is surprisingly good. The staff is also very nice and welcoming. My favorite part is the location of the hotel, it is in a more private area surrounded by trees. It is a really great hotel for a good price, we will keep coming back. This is also the hotel where my boyfriend proposed to me so this hotel will always be special to me!

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Thank you for being loyal to us and sharing your experiences. Our staff are all great and I'm glad to know you think so too. It's extra special to know some of your most special moments were spent with us. Congratulations on your engagement! Let us know if we can help you with any accommodation needs for your upcoming wedding. Good Luck.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

Did a "staycation" over night with my daughters. I would recommend it to out of town guests in a heartbeat. It was immaculate, decor was bright & fun. Free wi-fi, indoor swimming pool (on the small side) a weight room (uh...didnt use), free breakfast was probably one of the best offered at any of the hotels I have stayed at -- bacon, eggs, hashbrowns, cereals, fruit, yogurt & pastries. Hot coffee & tea, juices. Everything was fresh, didn't look or taste like it was sitting in a carton for weeks. Service was Great too, always saw people working hard. Great value, Great place, close to shops/restaurants. Compl. Shuttle was available too.

Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Wow! Thank you very much for sharing. I am also anxious to share this with our staff. They do indeed work hard and comments like this are exciting for all of us. We look forward to your next visit.
Blackwood, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

We throughly enjoyed this Marriott location, but without the warmth and attention to customer satisfaction extended to us by Kelcy Gamble, it would not have been as extremely enjoyable. This location will always be our hotel of preference whenever we are in the Raleigh North Carolina area, Hats off to Kelcy; she certainly made this a memorable

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Sincerely_GM, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek, responded to this review, November 4, 2013
Thank you very much for the kind words regarding our Kelcey. She is very important to us and our guests and now you see why too. I will be sure to share this comment with her and post for the staff to see.
Viorhees
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Kekcy Gamble at the front desk made this my hotel of choice whenever I am in Raleigh North Carolina. As a Marroitt member for a very kong time I must say that she was one of the warmest Marriott front desk people that I have enciuntered. Kelcey made our stay a pleasure.

• Stayed October 2013
Wow! Thank you for your comments and for recognizing Kelcey. She is a pleasure to work with and is so very good with our guests. I am so glad to hear you enjoyed her spirit and her level of customer service. I will be sure to share this post with her and the entire staff.
Asheville, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

In my travels through the state as a Ref this is one of the nicest hotels I've stayed in. Very nice and clean room, excellent breakfast. The internet worked very good and the fitness room and pool were great. Look forward to staying there again next time I am there.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Thank you! We are 3 years old and work hard to maintain a new, clean environment with service levels that exceed all others. I will be sure to share your post with our staff.

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Raleigh-Durham Airport/Brier Creek? Share your experiences!