1) CLEANLINESS: Spotless. Don’t know how long this hotel has been here but it looked brand new.
2) QUALITY: Love this property! Suites were spacious and nicely decorated. Furnished to accommodate a lengthy stay with the kitchen and separate bedroom and den areas and lots of closet space. Comfortable bed and furnishings.
3) LOCATION: Located in an area near many restaurants and a mall. Convenient to interstate and airport but very quiet.
4) BATHROOM: Large bathroom with walk-in shower. Plenty of hot water and good water pressure. Accessible from bedroom or den, two separate doors.
5) EXTRAS: Full breakfast, omelets etc. and happy hour in evening. Small patio area.
COMMENTS: If every Embassy Suites is like this one, it will be my go-to hotel going forward. This place was spectacular! It was clean, comfy, quiet and functional - perfect for business travel but desirable for vacation travelers as well. I really like this place, you will too.
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
September 8, 2013
Dear Tammy D: Thank you for posting one of the most complete and detailed reviews of our hotel. It’s great to know that you enjoyed the many aspects of our hotel and the Embassy Suites amenities of complimentary Breakfast and complimentary Evening Reception. Our building is a recently developed design that allows Embassy Suites to fit in areas where a traditional design may not, and also includes some enhancements such as the improved quiet, additional natural light in the suites, and more. Our hotel opened in June 2010, and we are fortunate to enjoy the many attributes you have listed – thank you!
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.