“Special place..” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #70 of 1,236 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Fine Dining
Description: Fleming's Raleigh, NC is an ongoing celebration of exceptional steak and wine. We are located at the Crabtree Valley Mall on Glenwood Ave, near North Raleigh, Country Club Hills, and Cameron Village.
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Special place..”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 15, 2013

This is my 12-year old granddaughter's favorite restaurant; thus, we spend many special occasions at Flemings. She always checks the online menu and is prepared to place her order the moment the server arrives at our table! Other family members also enjoy dining at Flemings. Good food... a little over-priced, I think, but excellent service.

Visited March 2013

Las Vegas NV
“Always a great experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I went there on a Sunday evening because they have a great prime rib special that includes a salad to begin with, then the prime rib which is nothing short of delicious and a side of your choice and then you get desert. This is truly a great dining experience.

Visited February 2013
Concord, NC
“Excellent food, friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013

Food was great and staff was very friendly. Only complaint was the style of music (and volume) did not match the atmosphere. My wife and I both had the "small plate". She had the Ahi Tuna and I had the Sliced Filet. We shared a side of sauteed spinach. Although titled "small plate", this was plenty of food. I will say the risotto that was served with the filet was probably the best I have ever eaten. The method of preparation (baking it off right before serving) gives a flavor and crunch that is both unexpected and unique. I have never had risotto like this. We enjoyed this restaurant very much!

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Delish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

They have an awesome Happy Hour menu! From 5-7, select drinks and appetizers are only $6! This includes one of the best bacon burgers which is normally like $15 on their dinner menu. The bartenders are very attentive and personable. We'll definitely go back again!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Vero Beach, Florida
“Nice Sunday special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Took advantage of a promotion to enjoy a good meal with my wife. I had the Wedge, Prime Rib and French Fries while my wife had the French Onion Soup, Filet, Garlic Mashed, and Asparagas. All were well prepared and presented. Our server Johnathan was very attentive with a good pace to the meal. We capped off the meal by splitting my Lava cake which is not to be miised, and had the wifes Cheesecake to take home for a mid-night snack.

• Visited January 2013