“Wonderful accommodations” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607   |
GreenLeadersBronze level
Myrtle Beach
“Wonderful accommodations”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

The staff was friendly and the accommodations were wonderful. The lobby is gorgeous and the beds were comfortable. The complimentary hot breakfast was delicious with several options. Great location too. I will definitely stay at this property again.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
JOHNSONVILLE
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

I was shocked when I went to leave the following morning and my vehicle had been vandalized. The front desk staff told me that "I needed to contact the police about it", they offered me no number, no directions or anything and I live 4 hours from this city so I am not familiar at all with where things are located.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

A TripAdvisor Member
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We were traveling for business, but had our dog with us and this hotel provided everything we needed, both for our business and personal needs, as well as a very quiet, comfortable, ultra clean place to stay, and affordable accommodations for our pet.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Hyde Park, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 15, 2013

This hotel was in a good location, and the breakfast was nice to have first thing in the morning. Would stay here again. Was there for one night to get to next location. Staff was friendly and accomodations good

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family

Lakeland, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 8, 2013

The staff was excellent. The room was more than we expected. It was older, but clean and very spacious. The breakfast was delicious and we were treated with respect and warmth. We paid a fair price but received double the service and accommodation. We made a mistake and alerted the front desk. They were understanding and replaced the item immediately! They are our new home away from home when we are in the area. STAY HERE. STAY HERE. STAY HERE.

Room Tip: Higher floor. Get one bedroom suite.
  • Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Davidson, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2013

Beds were wonderful, wifi fast, plenty of choices at the free breakfast, and the staff was friendly and efficient. Plus it was close to NCSU/Fairgrounds and downtown without being in the mix of things.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2013

I highly recommend this Hampton Inn. The staff is great, rooms are clean and comfortable and the location is good for the Raleigh/Cary Area. Only issue is availability, sometimes hard to extend your stay or make a last minute reservation.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Address: 111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
#2 Romantic Hotel in Raleigh
#2 Business Hotel in Raleigh
#3 Family Hotel in Raleigh
#3 Green Hotel in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hilton Hotels, getaroom.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary Rbc Hotel Raleigh
Hampton Inn And Suites Raleigh/Cary Rbc Center
Hampton Inn Hotel Raleigh
Hampton Inn Raleigh
Raleigh Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.