“Definitely a fine choice for Raleigh/Cary visit” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

You added Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Definitely a fine choice for Raleigh/Cary visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

The hotel was very clean throughout. Staff was very friendly and welcoming. Bed and bath furnishings clean and seemed like new. We did have one problem with the bathroom faucet not maintaining a constant temperature, and then eventually pouring out nothing but hot water. We were only staying for one night and it was late, so we never reported it until we were checking out...just wanted to let them know so it could be fixed for next guest. And we were given a Target gift card. It was a nice touch as Hampton Inn seems to be striving for complete customer satisfaction. Location was convenient. Grounds were very pretty, and breakfast was excellent.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Syracuse, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

I arrived pretty late to this hotel but was warmly welcome to a very spacious lobby area with lots of places to relax. I felt like I was in Vermont for a Ski weekend almost. I stayed at this hotel due to how close it was to the NC State stadium. I will be coming back in 2 years when Syracuse returns. I cant wait!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Virginia Beach, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2013

This hotel was very nice and very clean with the exception of the hairs in the bathroom and the processed eggs at the breakfast bar but they are providing you with a free breakfast and that is a very nice service to a family or people traveling on a budget. Also the elevator had huge amounts of dust and dirt in the vents and that is a concern for safety. Also never go to the Hampton Inn on the Eastern Shore of VA the breakfast bar was infested with fruit flies and an employee was urinating behind the hotel at about 10am while a family was swimming in the pool a short distance away. Honestly if my daughter had been with me and she witnessed that I would have walked up to him and confronted him them called the police and had him arrested for indecent exposure.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The staff at this Hampton inn were very friendly and bent over backwards to be helpful. They hotel was clean and well kept. Great location near all the entertainment and dining. Would strongly recommend this hotel. A standout for the Hilton chain.

Stayed May 2013
WICK, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

Hotel is clean and secure, staff friendly and service was very good. Internet was complimentary and worked well in the rooms. Air conditioning in the rooms was a bit loud but after a few days I did not notice it so much. Complementary breakfast selection was good and made a great start to the day. The gym is compact but has enough equiment to give a good workout, can be busy early morning. Never used the pool but it looked ok and a nice lounge area outside with a fire and TV meant you could watch "the game" outside and even have a BBQ.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I mistakenly gave credit to another Hampton Inn in Cary, NC for this review. I wanted everyone to know that is the place that was so helpful and so welcoming.

I had traveled by myself for over 9 hours to get to this particular Hampton Inn. That was not the original plan. I had planned to break my trip up and stay somewhere 4-5 hours into my trip to make it easier. Every exit that I took from Asheville, NC had no rooms at any hotel. At 2:00 am I decided just to bite the bullet and travel onto to this destination.

I arrived at 4 am, exhausted and a bit overwhelmed. The manager said they did not have any rooms. I made a reservation for the next night and told him I was going to sleep in my car. He was adamant that I just lounge in their lobby having access to food, coffee and sofas. He said that he would let me know when the first room was cleaned and available to me.

At 7:00 I was told that there was a room for me. Yipeee!!! I was given an upgrade without being told. I walked into a clean suite with a full Jacuzzi bath, kitchen and of course, wonderful pillows and a mattress. What a wonderful surprise. I was treated so well and I would definitely recommend that you stay here.

Thank you for taking care of me!!!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
Gibsonville, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

My wife and I have stayed at this hotel on multiple occasions and have always had a very good experience. The King Jacuzzi Suite is wonderful for a romantic getaway and the hotel is convenient to most major attractions in Raleigh as well as right off of the interstate but secluded enough to where it's still peaceful.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!