“Homey hotel with friendly staff” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 80 hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Homey hotel with friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 23, 2013

I like staying at Hampton Inns for the reasonable prices and breakfast included. This one also offered a manager's reception M-Th, and I enjoyed winding down with a glass of wine and warm cookie. Not sure if the location makes sense if you're a tourist in Raleigh, but it worked great for where I needed to be.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

285 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (40)
Atlanta, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 8, 2013

This hotel was in a good location, quiet, the rooms were immaculate and the staff was more than accomodating. I was there for a business trip and needed a late check out, which was not a problem. I would also recommend staying there for any of the football games. The location is right off the expressway, easy on/off access and a direct shot into downtown Raleigh The bedding was clean and the breakfast was above average. It was really nice to have a full sized sofa in your room as well.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Goldsboro, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

Excellent location, great staff on arrival. Hotel was well appointed and very nice pool. Only complaint would be the musty smell in room, although it appeared clean. At one point, someone had stuffed a carpet in a side door at end of hall to keep the door open, which was a bit of a security concern.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Orlando
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 5, 2013

Our family stayed here for two night in July while visiting colleges in the area. We stay at many Hampton Inns and Hilton properties, and this is one of the best Hampton Inns we have been at. The 2 double beds, 1 bedroom suite with kitchen was great for our family. The separate bedroom had two very comfortable beds, TV, and a vanity area and separate bathroom that was separated from the living area with french doors. The living area consisted of a large dining table, island/bar with barstools, and a kitchenette area with a full size refrigerator and sink and stove. All utensils, dishes, pots & pans were included. Also, there was a sleeper sofa, a reclining chair and TV. A very nice and large space for families. The room was very clean and nicely decorated.

There is also a very nice pool area in the back with a fire pit area and outside television. The breakfast/eating area inside was nice and there was a lounge area with TV. The breakfast buffet had some nice choices.

The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. When we checked out, they offered us bottled water for our trip.

We highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again on future visits to the area.

Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

We stayed here when we moved our son into NCSU. The Hotel was nicely landscaped and VERY clean. I can almost always find problems with cleaning but not here. The HOT breakfast had a nice variety and the serving area was also very clean. Will def stay here again!

Room Tip: We stayed in the King room
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Hampton inns are always nice, well cared for and friendly. I stay at this location frequently. The staff is friendly, the location is safe, conveniently located next to a gas station. It's not close to many restaurants... But it looks like maybe that will change soon.

• Stayed September 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here last year in September for the state SR games. I loved it so much that I am staying here again this year also. The staff from the front door to room services were amazing. The rooms are clean and comfortable. The whole hotel is clean and beautiful. The breakfast is outstanding. The jet tubs in the rooms are out of this world. Then you can't forget happy hour either. However I did miss it last year due to getting lost but I have navigation on my phone so I will definitely make it this year. The security is great. I have and will continue to recommend this hotel to everyone. It has the highest standards I have ever seen. You will not be displeased at all.

• Stayed September 2013

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!