“as NCSU parents and families members, this is our family's favorite place to stay” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Save Saved
You added Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) to your Saves list
Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #2 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Madison,NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Great Hotel Don at the front desk always makes us feel at home and welcome. Rooms are clean and well kept the new lobby renovations are very pleasant. Great place to spend the weekend to see the kids at NCSU.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
Charlottesville, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

We've stayed at this hotel a number of times and I will say it's always been good for myself or my whole family..

However this time was a little different experience...

First of all, the hotel is just about to wrap up a renovation and you can tell by all the stickers on all the doors letting you know of that...

However, it is not written on the Hilton Website about the renovation...

We were given an upgrade (which was very appreciated) to a suite with the whirlpool..

During the course of our stay, a unfamiliar odor came about the room and I was unable to locate the source of the odor...however it was reported to the front desk..

As well, the frying pan that was left clean in the dishwasher, showed lots of signs of use and wear..(especially rust on the handle) and fork marks in the inner part of the frying pan...

I was also stuck on the elevator on the night I was there in between floors but after waiting a minute or so, its shook and made a noise then started going again (I again reported it to the front desk)...

However, this was just an isolated event, since we've never had any issues before so these things do happen, we will return again..

This is a great place, and is located right off I-40 and is located less then 5 minutes from PNC Arena and about 10-15 minutes from Crabtree Valley Mall,.

Around the hotel there is basically nothing, you have to go into Cary or Crabtree for shopping or eating...just for FYI...

Breakfast is your normal buffet affair and the hotel also offers an fitness center and outdoor pool..

During the warmer months, there are outside seating and BBQ's there for use...

tx
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I"ve stayed at this hotel many times over the last few years when visiting with family. The front desk staff are always very attentive and helpful, They make you feel right at home. The rooms are very well kept, and the breakfast is one of the best you can find at a hotel. It is also one of the few Hampton Inns in the area that accept pets. This is my favorite Hampton Inn hotel ever!

Lenoir, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

Our company employees and I had a great Experience. We stay there every year during our trade show events. The rooms are always clean and hotel staff is wonderful!!! The staff goes above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. We will always stay at this hotel during our annual trip.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Newport News, Virginia
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 1, 2013

Nice Hotel, but a bit lacking in room cleanliness. Area was under construction, but slept like a baby. Had pets with us as part of a military move, and was surprised to have a room on second floor. Staff were non-responsive when I told them about the room cleanliness issue, so I was quite disappointed by that.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
tarboro
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 31, 2013

It was a nice and clean room. Quick service if needed. Just a nice environment. would recomend to anyone needing a nice and clean place to stay. Close to a gas station, convenient store and eating places.

Room Tip: Location should be close to eating places and easy to get to. The appearance always helps me when I...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Owings Mills, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

Room was great. Had the Jacuzzi suite for under $100/night. Great, friendly staff. Quiet rooms. I would definitely stay here again in the future. It's a little difficult if you are not driving, but NC is not known for it's expansive public transportation. Room had clean kitchen with full fridge, large flat screen TV's and was super clean each day.

Room Tip: If you can get the good rate on the suite, go for it...you will be pleased
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled solo

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena)

Address: 111 Hampton Woods Lane, Raleigh, NC 27607
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( Wi-Fi ) Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#1 Business Hotel in Raleigh
#2 Romantic Hotel in Raleigh
#2 Family Hotel in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Hilton Hotels, Odigeo, Hotels.com, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena) reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Hampton Inn & Suites Raleigh/Cary Rbc Hotel Raleigh
Hampton Inn And Suites Raleigh/Cary Rbc Center
Hampton Inn Hotel Raleigh
Hampton Inn Raleigh
Raleigh Hampton Inn

If you own or manage Hampton Inn and Suites Raleigh/Cary-I-40 (PNC Arena), register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.