“Stay here all the time, best business hotel in Raleigh” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book now and save 15%
Ranked #20 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Charlotte, NC
“Stay here all the time, best business hotel in Raleigh”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2010

I've stayed here probably 10 or 15 times for business and it's the best in Raleigh. Great lobby with coffee all the time, huge gas fireplace, tons of tables for meetings, and a killer breakfast!

The rooms are outstanding and huge! They have great internet and it's the closest hotel that I stay in (75-90 nights a year) that feels like home. If you are in Raleigh for anything, stay here, you will be pleased.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
encinitas ca
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2010

We just returned from our first visit to the old South. We flew from San Diego into Raleigh and spent the night before driving to Charleston. Our stay at the Homewood Suites was incredible. It was truly one of the nicest hotels we've ever stayed in. The suite was spacious, the bed was so comfortable and we loved having the sink/dressing room separate from the shower. The hotel offers a complimentary "dinner" in the evening which we did not have, but we did enjoy having wine after a long flight. They also serve breakfast in the morning with a very nice selection of hot food, ie scrambled eggs, sausage along with pastries, cereal, juice and coffee. The location is perfect, across the street from a large mall with an array of good restaurants. Our room was quiet and cozy and the bonus was a window that opened! Plenty of parking on site and it's free. The next time we travel I'll be looking for a Homewood Suites...for ambiance, service, amenities and price you can't beat it.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled as a couple
Richmond, Virginia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 3, 2010

We stayed two nights at the Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley this past weekend (in town for a wedding).

We booked two king suites (my husband and I stayed in one room for two nights and my brother-in-law stayed in another for one night only).

Our room was very nice, but there were a few issues. The floors in the bathroom and the sink area (in the bedroom) were sticky and didn't look particularly clean. Also, the lock on the bathroom door didn't work. There was also a weird red (blood?) stain on one of the washcloths. Ew.

The kitchen area was really nice, though there was a weird rack in the microwave. I don't think it was meant to be there.

Another issue was the thermostat. It would get really, really cold in the bedroom area but too warm in the sitting area. It was hard to control the temperature. There was a ceiling fan above our bed, so on the second night, we adjusted the thermastat and turned the ceiling fan on.

The grounds were really nice (very relaxing, well kept and nicely landscaped). We especially enjoyed hanging out on the patio which overlooked the pool.

The complimentary breakfast was great! On Saturday morning, there was scrambled eggs, sausage links and hashbrowns, plus pastries, cold or hot cereal, assorted breads, bagels, juices, coffees, etc. On Sunday, guests were offered scrambled eggs, cornbeef hash, sausage, plus the pastries, breads, bagels and beverages.

This particular weekend, the hotel was really busy (there were some sports events going on and LOTS of little kids were running around), and I was impressed by how efficient the kitchen staff was in terms of continually refreshing the food/beverage supplies.

Coffee, tea and hot chocolate are available in the lobby area 24/7.

All in all, it was a very comfortable stay, and we would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2010

While I was not familiar with Homewood Suites initially, my experience at this hotel has completely sold me on considering this brand in the future! The hotel was in walking distance to a great mall, the staff was friendly, responsive and extremely helpful going beyond the call of duty to meet our needs, the service was SUPERB and just added to a perfect graduation weekend for my family and me! The environment was comfortable and cozy and very much like home! I'd defintiely return!

• Stayed April 2010, traveled with family
NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2010

I was totally impresed by the immaculate housekeeping and friendly service. I would recommend this place to anyone. Got a FANTASTIC rate through priceline and I wouldn't have had a problem paying twice that. I was in town for a conference and its proximity to shopping and the hotel my conference was at, made it close to ideal....Add the extras that come included and the full hot breakfast and you have a great stay! Comfy bed and kitchen with microwave, stove and fridge along with everything else makes it the place to be...next time I'm in Raleigh, I know where to go!

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2010

Very nice, a little bit of an inflated price. But if you can get a good rate, I definitely wouldn't hesitate to stay here for any reason. Very conveniently located. You can walk to the mall, but at the same time its quiet. Rooms were spacious and well appointed.

• Stayed March 2008, traveled with family
Toronto
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2010

This is SUCH a great hotel. I had to go to Raleigh for 6 weeks for work. Originally I booked at the Hyatt which was a bit further away but it was a suite so figured why not. The rooms there were okay, but it was a discount Hyatt so everything was done yourself from checking in on a computer terminal to check out.

After a week I decided to move, as I saw the Homewood Suites up on the hill at the mall and thought it looked great. I booked for the 5 weeks, and transfered over. Check in was super easy and friendly. When I got to my room, there was a nice gift basket with chocolates and a letter from the hotel manager herself. I thought this was such a nice touch. I've never been on a business trip for so long, so when going to the Hyatt I expected the red carpet treatment for spending so much, so it just wasn't there.

The rooms are HUGE, and were cheaper than the Hyatt which was just a small normal hotel room. I felt like I had my own little condo away from home. Every day I'd come home, the entire place was vacuumed, bed made and so on. I didn't even expect they would clean daily since it's a suite and not a hotel room so I was surprised. I felt bad half the time because if I left dirty dishes in the sink, the housekeeper's even did them for me!

The pool area is fantastic as well, it was like being in a mountain resort how it's so secluded. I went to the pool several times, and almost never was there anyone there. I was there in May, the weather was super hot compared to back home in Toronto but everyone thought I was crazy using the pool so much since I guess summer hadn't really started yet to residents of NC so the pool was all mine.

Wifi was really fast here unlike some other hotels so that was nice, plus you get 2 LCD TVs one in the bedroom one in the living room, and the living room even has a pull out couch which is bonus as i had a friend from home come visit for a few days. The mall is walking distance away which is great if you didn't happen to have a car.

I can't recommend this hotel enough though, first thing I did when I got home was tell everyone from my company to always use it! Oh one more thing, they have free dinner and drinks every night!!!! It's a different meal each night, and includes free beer and wine! I've never seen a hotel do that before, when telling my company about it everyone thought I was kidding!

• Stayed May 2009, traveled on business

Been to Homewood Suites by Hilton Raleigh Crabtree Valley? Share your experiences!