“Great Drinks, Wonderful Food, Awesome Service!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 1,212 restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great Drinks, Wonderful Food, Awesome Service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2013

On Monday (11/4/13) night, I took a client and colleagues to have dinner at Sitti in downtown Raleigh. We had a great pitstop to the bar where the male bartender was fast, efficient and friendly. We then proceeded to sit in Brian's section and he was very personable, fast, efficient and friendly. The food was amazing (as usual), but I can definitely appreciate the service Brian and the bartender provided. It always makes for a great client dinner.

Cheers!

• Visited November 2013

88% Recommend
DeputyDan
“Ate dinner here on a week night”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2013

The wait staff was fine.
I ordered the ribeye steak "medium" - It arrived rare. The actual steak was very good - just should have been cooked more.
The fingerling potatoes were disgusting. I should have substituted something else for them.
I did request the grilled vegetables rather that the stuffed peppers and they were very good.

If I dine here again - I will order a Kabob.

• Visited November 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Goldsboro, North Carolina
“Great food in a downtown setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 4, 2013

Sitti, with it's terrific downtown Raleigh setting, is a gem of a restaurant. The naan bread is terrific and you can fill up on that and the appetizers of hummus, hummus with meat and some babaganoush.

The kafta is the best I have had since I left the Middle East about 3 years ago. Try it.

• Visited October 2013
Burlington, NC
“Fantastic menu, nice ambiance downstairs”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 3, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Sitti came highly recommended from friends and I could see why after my girlfriend and I sampled several appetizers and entrees from such a fantastically diverse and enticing menu.

We were seated in the downstairs dining area, which is actually in a basement but was much preferable to the main dining area given the ambiance, decor, service, and noise level. I look forward to returning and trying more on the menu.

Visited September 2013
Apex, North Carolina
“Wonderful food, great ambience.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I are new to the area and decided to explore. We happened upon Sitti and had a memorable dinner! The location is very nice, the room is rustic but elegant and the windows give you a good view of the street. Our waiter provided us with superb service, friendly, helpful and unobtrusive. The food is the star, though. One of the best meals we've had, everything was delicious and the presentation was lovely. The diners are dressed casual but smart and the room has a classy, romantic vibe. It also has an ample bar with plenty of seating.

We will definitely be back!

• Visited October 2013