“Excellent food. Great Service. Nice Variety.” 4 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Sitti is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #11 of 1,235 Restaurants in Raleigh
Cuisines: Lebanese
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Hargett
Transit: R-Line stop # R-19 (free bus line)
Dunedin, Florida
“Excellent food. Great Service. Nice Variety.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

During Raleigh Restaurant Week, my wife and I tried a number of places new to us. We found Sitti to be very good in both quality of food and service. The menu is quite different. If you have an interest in food that is not the same old thing, this is the place for you. We had a variety plate plus a small meal. We found this selection to be exactly what we wanted. We got a taste of the country and enjoyed it very much.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Knightdale, North Carolina
“Great for groups!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We had a company event at Sitti with about 70 people. They have a cellar area for private dining which was great! The service was excellent and all the food was great! We had a huge variety of entrees, appetizers, drinks, beer and wine - all of which was wonderful. I cannot say enough good things about this restaurant. The atmosphere is wonderful and adds to the experience!

• Visited July 2013
Drexel Hill, PA
“Pita Perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

In a nutshell, everything that we ordered was fabulous, but we could have truly just stopped after the copious baskets of hot, fresh pitas that were constantly being replenished at our table.

We started off with the Hummus appetizer which featured three flavors of Hummus: Kalamari Olive, Sweet Red Pepper and Black Chickpea (which was the first I've ever heard of black chickpeas). All of the hummus was tasty, and the pitas were simply AWESOME!!!

After we finished our appetizer, we weren't as hungry, but we soldiered on. I ordered the schwarma chicken wrap. My wife had Kibbeh with Meditteranean yogurt drizzled with olive oil. Our other guests had falafel with roasted eggplant and a falafel wrap. All meals were fresh and delicious.

The service was on par with the quality of the food. The ambience is old-store front in Raleigh, with tables outside for those who wish to dine alfresco. The bar was styled in modernish-deco design. My wife told me to add that the bar had hooks underneath on which to hang your bags (a very useful feature, apparently). The rear of the restaurant had a beautiful mosaic window-wall where you can see into the brick oven in which the pitas were being baked.

Overall, this was one of the best recent dining experiences I've had and would highly recommend it to those who love Lebanese/Middle Eastern food.

PS - Bring the extra pitas home. They're worth it!!!

Southeast US
“Not all that”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

Pros: service was great, menu was adventurous, figs on salad were very nice

Cons: tartare was very thick and looked like dog food,oranges on salad looked like they came from a can

Other: sweet potato hummus had nutmeg which reminded me of holidays but seemed very strange but I can't put my finger on why.

Overall, there are better options in raleigh...

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Very consistent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 15, 2013

Sitti has been my downtown go-to for a couple years now for planned events/girls night out. As far as the food goes the only entree I ever get is the rack of lamb, which is flipping fantastic, although I do experiment with the apps. The atmosphere is great. The upstairs is wide open and you get to watch the hustle and bustle of the restaurant , and then the downstairs is much quieter - though it's sometimes reserved for parties which can get quite loud if you're at one of the surrounding tables. Service is always spectacular. I planned a surprise birthday dinner of twelve people and our server was on point with absolutely everything - drinks, apps, dinner, checks - and we got two desserts at the end, one with a candle. I would recommend this to everyone. Consistently wonderful.

• Visited April 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Been to Sitti? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Sitti, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.