“Honeymoon night” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #13 of 80 hotels in Raleigh
Wendell, United States
“Honeymoon night”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 19, 2013

I enjoyed it very much. The room was a nice environment. There were no noise and disruptions in the hall. We did have some difficulty with the key going into the pool but the lady at the front desk fixed the problem and we had a nice time in the whirlpool and in the pool. The breakfast was delicious and the server was very friendly.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, September 24, 2013
Dear Melinda R,

We appreciate your review of our hotel and are very pleased to read you had a comfortable, quiet visit! I'm also happy to hear our staff was able to quickly resolve your key card issue with little trouble, as well as that you loved our indoor pool. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay!

135 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Highland Springs, VA, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I highly recommend this hotel for your stay. The appearance of the front Lobby to the room itself. The employees at the front desk were very helpful and courteous. First impression is always the last impression.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, September 13, 2013
Dear Sarah B,

Thank you for your review and recommendation of our Hilton Garden Inn! I'm glad that you enjoyed our furnishings and found our staff to be very friendly and accommodating. We're thankful for your high ratings across the board and can't wait to see you the next time you're in town! Thanks again for your comments.

Concord, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

Really enjoyed the stay. The beds are really nice, front desk was very helpful and lively @ 2 am!! Kudos... Enjoyed the room, very spacious. The desk and chair were very nice, very clean. No breakfast... Whatttt..... I had to find something to eat in a rush, it would be nice if they tell you when you check in there is breakfast to "purchase". The restaurant at ground floor is very misleading.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
Dear wilkinson_dawnie,

Thanks for taking the time to review your recent stay - I'm pleased that you had a terrific stay overall and found our staff very friendly and helpful. We do indeed feature an on-site restaurant and apologize for the misunderstanding; I'll pass your feedback onto our team to help avoid similar confusion in the future. Otherwise, thank you again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit!

Fairport, New York
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

No complaints at this hotel... Clean and a good price for a spacious room. A close distance to downtown Raleigh, and in what appeared to be a good neighborhood. It would be nice if breakfast had been included, but that is just a minor complaint.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Dear Matt S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hilton Garden Inn and I'm happy to hear you had a great stay! We're glad we succeeded in providing a comfortable stay at a good value and that you enjoyed our location. I will pass your other feedback onto our team; thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in town!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013

Stayed here during a soccer tournament. Hotel and property are very clean. Our room that we had requested was not available at check in so the kids had to sleep on pull out sofa. Other than that no issues and will stay there again.

• Stayed August 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, September 5, 2013
Dear Suzielane,

We appreciate you reviewing us and hope everything went well with your tournament! I do apologize for any inconveniences caused at check-in, but am glad to hear it was resolved easily and you had a great stay overall. Thank you again for your feedback and high ratings and we hope to see you for another visit in the near future!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2013 via mobile

Hotel is in a great location near shopping and major highway. Rooms are spacious and sleep 3 with rollaway very nicely. Rooms were clean and hotel is nicely decorated. Rates are relatively inexpensive with AAA discount. We were able to take advantage of a room block for a special occasion. I stay at this hotel every time I travel to Raleigh. Beds were very comfortable. Nice selection of cable channels available for down time in the room. Also has a nice outdoor patio area. My friends and I sat outside and relaxed on Friday night after a busy day. I would highly recommend this hotel for budget conscious travelers who want to stay somewhere nice.

• Stayed October 2012
Dear Bath2013,

Thanks for your review and we appreciate you staying with us when you're in Raleigh! I'm very pleased to read that you had a clean, comfortable stay and enjoyed relaxing in our patio area. We look forward to your next stay; thank you again for your comments!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

I held a meeting in the boardroom meeting area, would have liked a window, but it was still a good place for my party of 14. The staff brought a nice afternoon snack for the group, nice touch of hospitality.
I stayed in the hotel as an overnight guest. The room was nice size, with a desk/office area, which I took full advantage of. The Internet connection was strong and I was able to fly through my work.
I also took advantage of the dining experience for both breakfast and dinner. The food was great, especially the chicken stir fry that I enjoyed for dinner. They had low dinner shift volume, but my experience was great. The business should pick up.
I will definitely return for the larger meeting room, and as an overnight guest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, August 28, 2013
Dear Pamelaym,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with our meeting space as well as your overnight stay; I'm very pleased to hear that both went very well! It's also great that you enjoyed all of our amenities so much as well as our restaurant. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next stay with us!

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center? Share your experiences!