You added Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center to your Saves list
Ranked #15 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Kingsport, United States
“Great Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was an Extremely nice place for the price. It was very Clean inside and out staff was super Nice. I noticed the Bathroom looked brand New, like we was the first people in it. the room was super clean as well.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, July 22, 2013
Dear Eric M,

We appreciate you reviewing our hotel and are delighted you had a terrific stay and felt you received great value for your money. I'm also happy to read you found everything extremely clean and we're grateful for your high ratings across the board. Thanks again for your review and we look forward to your next stay!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Maryville, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

We booked this room for a four-night stay while we were attending a football camp in the area. The primary customer relations staff was great to work with, but we had continuous problems with our room key not working and the housekeeping staff not paying attention to the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door. The front desk staff was very accommodating and took care of the problems, but these are problems I do not expect to experience multiple times during the same stay considering we were staying at a Hilton. The other concern I had was the deck around the pool seemed like it was always slick and left me feeling uncomfortable walking around it.

Dear Allen S,

Thanks for taking the time to review our Hilton Garden Inn and I hope you enjoyed visiting the football camp while you were here. I'm happy to read you enjoyed your stay overall, but do apologize for the inconveniences with your room key and our housekeeping staff; I'm glad our front desk staff was able to easily accommodate all of your issues, but do appreciate the feedback and our team will discuss your comments in order to avoid similar issues in the future as we understand the importance of our guests' privacy. If you'd like to discuss your stay more in-depth, please give me a call at the number below. Otherwise, thank you again for your review and we hope to see you for another stay soon!

2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for 6 days. Great location for this hotel. Bed bugs keep me awaked for the whole stay. Very disappointed. I can not get a full evening sleep. Something is biting me at my knee and back. Front desk service is great. Must improve bed cleanliness condition.

• Stayed July 2013
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, July 24, 2013
Dear arielpayat,

Thank you for your review and feedback regarding our Hilton Garden Inn. We take the cleanliness of our rooms extremely seriously and have conducted a full investigation based on your comments; we're happy to report that after a close analysis our pest control provider has confirmed that there are no traces of any sort of bugs in the room in question, nor have we received any similar reports of bugs from other guests. However, if you would like to discuss further, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me at the number below and I would be happy to speak with you. We will be sure to continue to monitor this in the future to continue to provide the cleanest environment we can. Otherwise, I am glad to hear you found our guest service so helpful - thanks again for your review.

Rock Hill, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

I recommend that the staff at Hilton Garden Inn in Raleigh, NC - Capital Blvd. stress to all guests to respect the noise level while in hallways. The hallways are not areas for socializing or horse-play.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Dear Willie T,

Thank you for your review and we appreciate your feedback. We indeed aim to provide a quiet, comfortable stay for all of our guests and we'll discuss your comments with our team. Otherwise, I'm glad to see your high ratings for our rooms and cleanliness and we hope to see you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thanks again and please reach out to me at the number below if you'd like to discuss your stay further.

nazareth, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2013

Nice hotel, friendly staff and clean rooms. I would have liked for the hotel to provide breakfast for guest at no additional charge, as many families are traveling with children. Overall, the stay was comfortable and close to many restaurants, stores, the mall and my family inwhich we were visisitng for a weekend reunion.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear Sherri H,

We appreciate you taking the time to write a review and share your feedback, and are happy to read that you had an enjoyable stay and found our staff friendly. I'm also glad to hear your visit was comfortable and clean and hope you had fun during your reunion. Our team will discuss your comments regarding our breakfast; thanks again for your review and we hope to see you for another visit soon!

Warrenton, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

I will definitely use this hotel and chain again and recommend to others. The staff are friendly and the rooms are very clean. The only problem we encountered were spiders hanging around the side entrance doors and the housekeeping lady knocking on the door every 30 minutes starting at 930 am. Otherwise, we were very pleased.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, July 12, 2013
Dear Gloria W,

Thank you for reviewing your recent stay and I'm pleased to read that you had enjoyed us so much that you want to stay again. We do appreciate your other feedback as well and I'll pass your comments on to our team for further discussion. We're grateful for your recommendation and look forward to your next visit!

Clinton, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2013

Greeted warmly upon my arrival. The room my family stayed in was spacious and clean. The beds were soooo comfortable and firm (Zzzzzz). We heard very little noise because of the concrete floors. At the end of a long hot steaming day the pool was just what we needed. I highly recommend this hotel.

Dear tea16,

Thanks for taking the time to review our hotel! We're glad to hear you had a comfortable, quiet stay and could take advantage of our indoor pool, as well as that our staff was able to help make you feel at home. Thank you again for your review and recommendation and we can't wait for your next visit.

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center? Share your experiences!