“Very nice, clean hotel, would recommend” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book 2X Points Online
Ranked #13 of 84 Hotels in Raleigh
Lakeville, Minnesota
“Very nice, clean hotel, would recommend”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

Newer hotel. Stayed one night. Just my wife and I. Front desk was wise and put us in a room away from families and hussle and bussle. Room was clean and inviting. Bed and pillows were wonderful. Had dinner Saturday night at the bar. Very quiet, but sandwiches and burger was good. Very friendly and attentive bartender that made for a very nice evening. Would stay here again, a very good value.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Dear Bill F,

Glad to read that you had a comfortable, quiet stay. Our staff works hard to provide a great experience for our guests so we appreciate your recognition. I'm also happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of our restaurant and bar. Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Simpsonville, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

We came as a soccer group. Breakfast was made to order and was excellent! Great location to shops and restaurants. Staff was friendly and helpful - great customer service! Room amenities included a mini fridge and free wireless internet. Beds were super comfortable and room was very clean! I'd definitely recommend this hotel - for business or leisure.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Dear CESA_SoccerMom,

I hope your team did well in its match/tournament! Thank you for leaving us a review of your stay. I'm glad to read that all aspects of your stay were excellent, and we look forward to seeing you again the next time you're in the area.

Natick, Massachusetts
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

We stayed the weekend for a family visit. Staff was welcoming, helpful. Room was clean, well appointed and very comfortable. Free wireless internet in the rooms was hand. Fitness center is rather well stocked for a hotel fitness center - free weights, med balls, treadmills, etc. And it was very nice to relax in the hot tub after a workout. We had breakfast plans with some family in the area so we did not use the restaurant, but it smelled delicious. Had a night cap a the bar, which was also quite well stocked. The cookies were a wonderful treat in the afternoon. Tons of restaurants and shopping very close by if you need anything - Target, CVS, Marshalls, etc. I'd definitely recommend this hotel - for business or leisure and also appears to be family friendly.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, January 28, 2013
Dear Dawn S,

Thanks for your review of our hotel - hopefully on your next visit you'll have the chance to check out our restaurant! I'm happy to hear that you were able to take advantage of many of our amenities and found our service to be to your expectations. We are indeed a good option for both business or leisure travel, so we can't wait to see you next time no matter your reason for visiting. Thanks again!

Washington DC, District of Columbia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 10, 2013

Great location. Park the car and walk to numerous shops, a number of places to eat, or just to enjoy the surrounding scenery. Great customer service by the staff with an excellent on-side restaurant. Nicely priced as well.

Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Dear Satisfied2013,

Thank you for your review of our Hilton Garden Inn and the compliments regarding your customer service experience. Our on-site Great American Grill restaurant is a great option for breakfast or dinner so I'm happy to hear you enjoyed it. See you on your next visit to Raleigh!

Fargo, North Dakota
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Stayed two nights for a business trip. Staff was excellent and friendly at check-in, room was clean. Make sure to lower room temp when first arrive otherwise will be too warm. Good selection of restaurants at mall (about quarter mile walk-wouldn't do alone at night since rather isolated). About 40 from my company stayed here during corporate meeting and no complaints-which is unheard of from a group that size.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center, responded to this review, January 9, 2013
Dear Margi S,

I'm glad to hear that you had an enjoyable experience during your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center. Our location is nearby many restaurants and shopping so it's great you were able to take advantage of it. Thanks for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us!

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 20, 2012

Sometimes when people go above and beyond it deserves recognition. Recently I was staying at this HGI again and had a problem with my room. it was the type of problem that could have been serious. Unfortunately I know the hotel was completely filled and options we're scarce. I notified the manager on duty that evening and came right up to the room to check it out. He was a little stumped so he called his engineer right away and they did some things and that seemed to take care of it. But the next morning it reappeared. it was a little annoying for me but I do understand things happen that are not always controllable and I'm tolerant. Had the mgr the night before not been so attentive to the situation I think I would have been less tolerant, but he was very sincerely trying to correct the problem and I could tell how genuinely he cared.
In the morning when I stopped at the desk the day mgr was aware of the problem but thought it was something different, when I explained what it was and what the night mgr did he suddenly became much more interested and assured me that it would be handled to whatever extent it needed to be by the time I returned that evening. I'm happy to say that the rest of my stay was perfect. They handled everything, apologized to me more than I needed to hear, but again it told me they were genuinely sorry for the problem.
A few weeks later I received a really nice explanation letter and apology in the mail at home. I had forgotten about the whole thing until that time, but now when I see any HGI I think of what tremendous customer service was shown by this HGI.
Customer service is one of those things that when done correctly is a wonderful thing. This HGI exudes customer service and does it "genuinely". it's not just a show they put on from 8 to 5. it's real and its much appreciated.

it goes to say, "Class is service, and service shows class". The people at this HGI have it.

Please, when you are in the Raleigh area, make your first choice the HGI Raleigh Triangle Town Center. You deserve the Class of service they put out, and you'll appreciate how well they do it.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Dear ClemWalker,

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience during your stay at our hotel. We sincerely appreciate your recognition of our staff's hard work to rectify the issues you faced. Our staff always aims to provide a great experience and I'm glad to hear that everything was handled to your satisfaction. Customer service is indeed our priority for all guests.

Thanks again and we look forward to your next stay,

New Bern, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2012

Really nice new hotel with very friendly staff. Stayed in a junior suite and it was great having the living room area with extra flat screen tv. Close to Triangle town center shopping and lots of restaurants but tucked away off the highway.business center was great...fax machine worked and everything was easy to find and easy to use. Lobby fireplace areas were great for hanging out. Everything was really clean and safe. The bed was adjustable but not my favorite...either too soft and given or board like...no happy medium. I will be staying here again in spite of that due to the friendly staff, cleanliness, and location. All in all a great place to stay.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Raleigh Triangle Town Center? Share your experiences!