“Fantastic location” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Fantastic location”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

Staff is very professional and friendly, rooms are extremely clean and well maintained, but the highlight of this hotel is definitely its location.

Being right in the North Hills area, the hotel is surrounded by many shops and dining options. My husband and I enjoyed being able to just park the car and walk everywhere for the evening.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 22, 2013
Fountaindrink,
It is incredible to receive such positive feedback from our guests, thank you! Here at Renaissance North Hills, we are very fortunate to be the centerpiece of such a lively area, and encourage our guests to conveniently discover something new. Hope to host you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (86)
Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Things have gone downhill since my first stay.. esp with the housekeeping. Maybe its because I have lost my Gold status and denied entry onto the 10th floor.

My room on the non-elite floor was not cleaned properly or regularly. One day, I came back at 2pm to the same mess I left in the morning. Even after I reminded the staff to do it, it was still not done when I got back at 4pm. When they did get around to it - they did not do a through job. The coffee service was not replenished - I had to survive on my last stirrer for the past 4 nights. The toiletries were not restocked even though I was out of shampoo. Do I really have to call them to remind them?

The staff however is outstanding. Cindy is a breath of fresh air and a wealth of information about the North Hills area. The bell captain was always quick to open my car doors and hail me a taxi. Highly commendable.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 18, 2013
Greetings, Traminer, and thank you for your reflection on your time with us. Our Renaissance team strives to deliver exceptional comfort and service and values each guest as unique and invaluable, though perfection can be elusive. Our Reception team delights in offering upgrades to our club levels when available for all of our guests, and we are enthused they were such a positive resource for your recent stay. We do hope to see you again and provide comfort and quality that exceeds your expectations!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 7, 2013

Stay at this location several times a month for business and pleasure! The rooms are well appointed and the amenities of the property are wonderful! The North Hills area offers plenty of entertainment and shopping options as well! I highly recommend this property for fun or business!

Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Tbpenn,
Great thanks for taking the time to share your experiences here at our Renaissance. We take pride in being able to accommodate any kind of traveler, so that anyone who walks in the revolving door has something wonderfully new to discover. Your reflection is much appreciated! See you soon.
West Palm Beach, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2013

This Renaissance is simply amazing. The room was beautiful and comfortable and the staff is first class. I arrived very very late the first night on business travel and Nate made me feel like I was at home. He was extremely helpful, genuine and sincere. i had a small issue upon check in (which happens) and Cindy went above and beyond to make it right. The staff was beyond courteous, the food was great, and every single person in that hotel was an absolute pleasure to see every day. The manager should be very proud of his/her staff and hotel. If you are going to Raleigh, don't even consider staying anywhere else. This place is the BEST. I'll be back in a few weeks

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 12, 2013
Greetings, Beachcouple18! Your kind comments truly illustrate the pride the Renaissance takes in providing top notch service to our guests. A combination of quality and genuine caring make enhancing guest experiences a breeze and delight! Thank you sincerely for your reflection on your stay, and we trust you will enjoy your next experience at Renaissance as well!
Bluffton, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 3, 2013

We could not have asked for better service, it was truly first class. The room was great, the beds were super comfortable, and the location was awesome. Frank helped us up to the room after arriving very late in the evening and he was so friendly and gave us some advise of where we should go. We will definitely be staying here again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
ConcordHospitality, Front Office Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 7, 2013
Ann M,
We are very pleased to hear that your stay was enjoyable! Many thanks for taking the time to commend Frank. He is a valuable asset to our team of ambassadors, and a perfect representation of our mission to engage guests, and provide the most complete guest experience. Come see us again soon, and thanks again for the great review.
Richmond, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

What an awesome place to stay. My girlfriend and I wanted to visit the emerging artists series on Friday night and decided to spend the night at the Renaissance; I am very glad we did. The service was first class and the rooms were unreal. The view from the balcony was awesome. After checking in, we had dinner at Firebirds and then walked over to the concert. Such a convenient and happening place to be. I will be recommending this hotel to everyone that needs a place to relax and have fun in the Raleigh area.

Room Tip: Try and get a view facing the entirety of the North Hills shopping center.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, General Manager at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 3, 2013
James L.,
Many thanks for sharing your Renaissance and North Hills experience. You appeared to cover all the bases and experienced what makes Renaissance and North Hills so unique. Ever changing, there is always something new to see, eat, listen to, or bring home. We look forward to you return, and promise to have something entirely new.

Travel For Fun.

Richard Rose, General Manager
Raleigh
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2013

From the minute I arrived, my stay was nothing short of enjoyable. The front desk staff was extremely accommodating, especially a young man named Marcus who went above and beyond to ensure that my wife and I had an exceptional experience. I have stayed in many Marriott properties across the country, so naturally I chose to bring her to the Renaissance to celebrate our most recent anniversary. Between my previous experiences staying in Marriott properties and the Renaissance's wonderful reputation through out the Triangle, I had very high expectations for the hotel, all of which were exceeded within minutes of our arrival. Marcus offered use several suggestions where to eat. Once we decided on Ruth's Chris, he then made our reservations and we had a magnificent time. It was truly a night to remember.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
ConcordHospitality, Front Desk Supervisor at Renaissance Raleigh North Hills, responded to this review, October 2, 2013
Thank you for your generous comments, Warren A! We are thrilled the Renaissance team could play a great role in your special night with your wife and surpass your expectations! Marcus’s genuine passion for exemplary customer service leads him to enhance each guest’s visit, making him essential to our team. Congratulations on your anniversary, and we do hope you and your wife celebrate your future special events with us!

Katie Procter, Front Desk Supervisor

Been to Renaissance Raleigh North Hills? Share your experiences!