“Great people, great hotel, wait until the construction is finished” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North

You added Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North to your Saves list
Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   3621 Spring Forest Road, Raleigh, NC 27616   |
Hotel deals
Ranked #32 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Asheboro, North Carolina
“Great people, great hotel, wait until the construction is finished”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

I was here one night for business. I arrived late in the rain, only to discover that I had to walk through a construction path to get to the front door. I was buzzed in as the door was locked, but was immediately given my key (I had checked in online). As I walked to my room, I passed a room that had plastic on the front of the room, saw construction signs everywhere. When I got to my room, it seemed to have a funny smell, but that cleared pretty quickly. The room was great, the people were great, but I have enough to do at home....when I go to a hotel, I really don't want to dodge the construction materials, workmen, cords in the hall and so on. I will go back, but not until the construction is finished!

• Stayed January 2015, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, 5 days ago
Dear Peggy T,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review - I am glad to hear you found our staff excellent and able to accommodate your needs. I do apologize for the inconvenience resulting from our construction and understand your concerns; we can't wait to show off our new look and in the meantime are working hard to give our guests a great stay. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit with us!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Raleigh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This hotel is one of the best managed that we have stayed. The management and all employees are polite and very helpful in all manner of questions. We enjoyed our stay and will stay again when we come to North Carolina.

• Stayed January 2015, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Dear Donald F,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn; I'm delighted to read you found our service exemplary and enjoyed your visit so much! We really appreciate your kind words & 5-star ratings and can't wait for your next stay. Thanks again for your praise!

Mount Olive, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel was undergoing extensive renovations when I stayed there. The entry was obscured by scaffolding and there was evidence of work inside the hotel as well. The overall experience was still acceptable.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, 4 weeks ago
Dear Felicia H,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we're glad you had a good stay and hope you will check out our finished look once our updates are complete! Happy holidays,

5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 14, 2014

Clean, friendly and comfortable. Staff was very friendly and accommodating. They even made chocolate chip cookies for our soccer boys one night! Easy access to highway, shops, restaurants and soccer complex.

Stayed December 2014, traveled with family
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 15, 2014
Dear Deirdre C,

We appreciate you taking the time to review our Hampton Inn and hope all went well with the soccer match! I'm glad you had a great stay and found our staff so helpful & friendly. We look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh; thanks again for your comments!

4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

I've stayed here several on times as it is close to where my daughter and family live. Its clean and well maintained, wonderful beds and good size rooms. Pool is great in the summer, and the breakfast offers a very good selection considering its a small affair. Great desk staff here too!

• Stayed December 2014, traveled solo

Dear X1470SHbarbarac,

Thank you for staying with us on several occasions and taking the time to leave a review! We're glad you enjoy the variety of amenities & facilities we offer and find everything clean and comfortable. Thanks again for your praise and we look forward to seeing you the next time you visit your daughter's family!

Matthews, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 12, 2014

Construction currently affecting front entrance, arrival and equipment taking up a lot of space in parking around back. Once completed, this will be a very nice place to stay. Excellent rooms and very nice accommodations.

Dear Melissa M,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we're delighted you found our rooms excellent and hope you'll check us out after renovations finish to see our new look! We appreciate your high ratings. Thanks again for your comments!

Boston, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2014

This Hampton Inn is not the standard clean fresh experience you have come to expect from Hampton Inn. Old, dirty, dingy and WAY over-priced come to mind as accurate descriptions. Although the lobby and exterior were under construction during my stay, it was the dark room with a musty smell that made me question how clean the room really was. I spend 5-10 nights a month in hotels and this was the worst night in memory relative to cleanliness and value. Stay somewhere else....

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 12, 2014
Dear Barrett L,

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We are indeed undergoing renovations and look forward to showing off our completed look. We take our cleanliness very seriously and will share your comments with our team to ensure the comfortable environment our guests expect. If you'd like to discuss anything further please reach out to me at the number below. Thanks again for your comments and we hope to have another chance in the future to give you a great stay.

(434) 822-2161

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North? Share your experiences!