“Great Service” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #30 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Bowie, Maryland
“Great Service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 19, 2014

I stay at this property quite often for business and I must say the service is wonderful and I always feel at home when I stay there. I will tell all of my colleagues to stay at this property in the future as well.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, January 20, 2014
Dear Pete M,

Thanks for staying with us so often as well as taking the time to write a review! We're delighted to hear we have succeeded in becoming your home away from home and that you enjoy our guest service so much. Thank you again and we can't wait for your next stay!

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Raleigh, North Carolina
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

This hotel is OK, nothing fancy. I would have gave it 3 stars BUT dispite the clame of having cable they dont they don't have cnbc, auto 1 star deduction. Walls are kind of thin too, breakfast not too great either. Before walking in I checked online for the price, then when I walked in they quoted me $20 more and told me they would not match the online price, 1 star deducted! Suggestion, move the beds away from the bathroom, all night long you can hear the bathroom fan going (can't be turned off).

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Dear mike l,

Thanks for taking the time to review your stay at our hotel; we're very sorry that it fell short of your expectations. While we do not currently offer CNBC in our guest rooms, we are currently working with Hampton to offer more channels later in the year. Also, CNBC is always available for viewing in our lobby. I also apologize for any confusion regarding the rate - while we do sometimes offer a special lower advance purchase rate online, it must be booked at least 7 days ahead of your stay to be valid. If you would like to discuss anything further, please don't hesitate to give me a call at the number below. Thank you again for your feedback and we hope to have another opportunity in the future to give you a great stay.

Frankfort, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Apparently, Hampton Inn listens to its customers. Many years ago (about 10), I use to frequently stay at this hotel when I came to Raleigh. Then, the service went down. I let Hampton Inn know about my experiences. I recently gave the hotel another try since it is so convenient for me when I come to town. The have gotten this Hotel back on Track. The quality of the hotel and staff is again impeccable. I totally enjoyed my last stay, clean, friendly, considerate staff. Great Job!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Beverly D,

We're so glad you gave Hampton another shot and loved your stay! I'm delighted you had a clean, comfortable visit and found our staff so accommodating and friendly. We truly appreciate your 5-star ratings and can't wait to see you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thank you again for your review.

Emerald Isle, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Mediocre hotel. Breakfast as others have noted was average for this type. Hotel was very clean and we stayed in #415 which is fourth floor corner which was nice and quiet! We stay here and will again because Lexus dealership, where we have the service on our car performed is close by plus two shopping malls.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Travelnblond,

Thank you for your review; I'm glad you had a quiet, clean stay, though apologize for any inconvenience! If you'd like to discuss further, please give me a call at the number below and I would be happy to talk about what we can do to help make your next stay great. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

Salisbury, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were impressed with the Capital Blvd North Hampton Inn recently... Friendly, helpful staff (several of them!), clean, fresh rooms that smelled good, and best of all... We appreciated the FRESH COFFEE they provided when we checked in (late afternoon). These people strive to please! The breakfast, while adequate, could have been more complete (no scrambled eggs, for example) but overall the experience was perfectly acceptable and very pleasing. We would go back if we can.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear William B,

We appreciate you writing about your experience and are delighted you had a great stay and enjoyed our complimentary all-day coffee! I'm also happy you found our staff so accommodating and friendly and you had a clean, comfortable visit overall. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Farmingdale, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The breakfast is awful. Much worse than in other Hamptons. The egg breakfasts are almost but not quite as good as something you can get at a 7-11. The natural gas smell from the dryers in the rear parking lot was disgusting. I am told this is normal. Maybe for them.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Michael A,

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback regarding your visit. We apologize that our breakfast fell short of your expectations, but are happy to announce that we are currently in the middle of preparing a new look and menu we hope to unveil within the next few months. In the meantime, please reach out to me at the number below if you'd like to discuss any further. Otherwise, we're glad to see you rate many other aspects of your stay highly and hope to have another opportunity in the future to show our improvements. Thank you again for your comments!

Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in Raleigh for a hockey game and also stayed over an extra day to go to the museums, etc. We stay at a lot of hotels and this was one of the best. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Raleigh.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Michael S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we hope you had fun at the hockey game and while exploring the local area! We appreciate your recommendation and are very pleased to have been one of your favorite stays ever. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Daly Seven, Inc

Been to Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North? Share your experiences!