“Back on Track” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #31 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Frankfort, United States
“Back on Track”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

Apparently, Hampton Inn listens to its customers. Many years ago (about 10), I use to frequently stay at this hotel when I came to Raleigh. Then, the service went down. I let Hampton Inn know about my experiences. I recently gave the hotel another try since it is so convenient for me when I come to town. The have gotten this Hotel back on Track. The quality of the hotel and staff is again impeccable. I totally enjoyed my last stay, clean, friendly, considerate staff. Great Job!!!

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 31, 2013
Dear Beverly D,

We're so glad you gave Hampton another shot and loved your stay! I'm delighted you had a clean, comfortable visit and found our staff so accommodating and friendly. We truly appreciate your 5-star ratings and can't wait to see you the next time you're in Raleigh! Thank you again for your review.

Daly Seven, Inc

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (16)
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2013 via mobile

Mediocre hotel. Breakfast as others have noted was average for this type. Hotel was very clean and we stayed in #415 which is fourth floor corner which was nice and quiet! We stay here and will again because Lexus dealership, where we have the service on our car performed is close by plus two shopping malls.

Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 13, 2013
Dear Travelnblond,

Thank you for your review; I'm glad you had a quiet, clean stay, though apologize for any inconvenience! If you'd like to discuss further, please give me a call at the number below and I would be happy to talk about what we can do to help make your next stay great. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to your next visit.

(434) 822-2161
Salisbury, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

We were impressed with the Capital Blvd North Hampton Inn recently... Friendly, helpful staff (several of them!), clean, fresh rooms that smelled good, and best of all... We appreciated the FRESH COFFEE they provided when we checked in (late afternoon). These people strive to please! The breakfast, while adequate, could have been more complete (no scrambled eggs, for example) but overall the experience was perfectly acceptable and very pleasing. We would go back if we can.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, December 3, 2013
Dear William B,

We appreciate you writing about your experience and are delighted you had a great stay and enjoyed our complimentary all-day coffee! I'm also happy you found our staff so accommodating and friendly and you had a clean, comfortable visit overall. Thanks again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you the next time you're in Raleigh!

Farmingdale, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 19, 2013

The breakfast is awful. Much worse than in other Hamptons. The egg breakfasts are almost but not quite as good as something you can get at a 7-11. The natural gas smell from the dryers in the rear parking lot was disgusting. I am told this is normal. Maybe for them.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, November 22, 2013
Dear Michael A,

Thanks for taking the time to share feedback regarding your visit. We apologize that our breakfast fell short of your expectations, but are happy to announce that we are currently in the middle of preparing a new look and menu we hope to unveil within the next few months. In the meantime, please reach out to me at the number below if you'd like to discuss any further. Otherwise, we're glad to see you rate many other aspects of your stay highly and hope to have another opportunity in the future to show our improvements. Thank you again for your comments!

(434) 822-2161
Wilmington, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2013

We were in Raleigh for a hockey game and also stayed over an extra day to go to the museums, etc. We stay at a lot of hotels and this was one of the best. We would recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Raleigh.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, November 15, 2013
Dear Michael S,

Thank you for reviewing our Hampton Inn - we hope you had fun at the hockey game and while exploring the local area! We appreciate your recommendation and are very pleased to have been one of your favorite stays ever. Thanks again and we look forward to your next visit!

Newport News, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2013

I have absolutely no complaints at all with this Hampton Inn. I love how quiet and clean it is. The staff was so nice everywhere I went. I would definitely stay at this location again if I decide to make a trip to Raleigh again. Keep up the good work!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

DAmickDaly7, Above-Property Response Contact at Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Dear Shereethia J,

We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and are happy you had a very quiet and comfortable stay. I'm also delighted to read you found our staff so accommodating and plan to return soon. Thank you again for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay!

Henderson, North Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

Just for the record. my brother got married this past weekend and the wedding party was to stay at another hotel that was closer to the church...That being said, I have learned from first hand experience, that there is "NO" better place than the Hampton Inn Raleigh - Capital Blvd. North...My husband said that the wedding party can stay wherever they want, but as for me and my house,we will stay at the Hampton...We "LOVE" this Hampton!!! Every thing is perfect for our needs...not only the most comfortable beds and continental breakfasts, but the most kind staff as anywhere in the world...My Home away from Home...

Room Tip: They are all just fine...