“Great Rates! Great People! Clean Rooms!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Quality Inn

You added Quality Inn to your Saves list
Quality Inn
2.5 of 5 Motel   |   4716 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East)   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
Choice Privileges Points
Ranked #40 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
A TripAdvisor Member
“Great Rates! Great People! Clean Rooms!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 28, 2002

From the time I walked into the lobby of the hotel, I knew that this was going to be a great stay. I arrived at the hotel on Nov. 20th & left on Nov. 23th. All the front dest agents were very well manered and the housekeeping staff does a great job keeping the place in great condition. I felt very safe at this hotel since I was traveling alone with the 24 hour security. In the morning, the breakfast was filled with fresh food, the workout room was kept clean and the hotel room was filled with great amenities.
They all took their time to insure that I was completly satisfied and I am sure the next time I visit Raleigh, NC I will be staying with the best choice hotel in the area.

I am proud the I ( Stayed Smart! )

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn

Address: 4716 New Bern Ave, Raleigh, NC 27610 (Formerly Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East)
Location: United States > North Carolina > Raleigh
Bar / Lounge Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Wheelchair access
Ranked #40 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn 2.5*
The Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel takes pride in its unique decor and personal attention to detail. We offer free local calls, delicious Express Start Breakfast Bar, 24hr. Front Desk Attendant, safe deposit boxes at the Front Desk, in room telephone data-port, well lit parking lot and fitness room. We also provide a hair dryer, coffeepot/coffee, iron /ironing board, microwave, and refrigerator in every room. Suites with whirlpool tubs are available. Guest comfort and satisfaction are our priorities. Our central and convenient location close to downtown Government Buildings, restaurants, theatres, sports venues, museums and just 22 miles to the airport. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Quality Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Holiday Inn Express Raleigh East Hotel Raleigh