“Good value for business travel, but $30 cab ride to airport and no shuttle” 3 of 5 stars
Review of Ramada Raleigh

Save 15%; Earn 500 Points
Ranked #23 of 83 Hotels in Raleigh
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Minneapolis
“Good value for business travel, but $30 cab ride to airport and no shuttle”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed yesterday NEW

Nice and clean - at $90/night, a good value for business travel - friendly staff - balconies on all rooms. Only drawback was the distance from airport - I was told there was an airport shuttle, which there wasn't. Cost me $30 in cab fare to get to airport in the morning.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

Rainy Raleigh ...and perhaps somewhat damp and dreary..my first impressions of this town !! To my delight the Ramada Inn was the antithesis !! I was greeted by two gentlemen who are 2 of the nicest employees I have ever met..anywhere !! Douglas and Jesse were such a radiant welcome , that I completely forgot about the weather , and became lost in smiles and conversation. Douglas and Jesse gave me such a warm welcome that I felt comfortable , relaxed , and right at home. I believe that this is exactly how one should feel when staying anywhere , and on my future visits to Raleigh I would never dream of staying anywhere else !! Thank you for everything , and a special thanx to Douglas and Jesse ..you guys are the best !!!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo
RamadaRaleighMgr, General Manager at Ramada Raleigh, responded to this review, yesterday
Thank you so much Valerie for your kind words about our staff, they mean a lot to us! We are lucky to have staff such as Douglas and Jesse that take the extra time to get to know our guests and make sure they have a great stay. We look forward to seeing you again in the future, with beautiful NC sunny weather this time!! Thank you again.
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

We were in town for a showcase basketball tournament that costs us a small fortune. So, it was a relief to find a place to stay for such a reasonable price. We had a king suite for $79 per night. I'll admit that I was very nervous and thought it was too good to be true. Well it wasn't! Our room was spacious, and clean. The breakfast was ok but hey it was free. The lady at the bar was so nice, and the front staff helped us with anything we needed. The hotel itself was beautifully decorated, and I loved the patio area outside. Best of all the walls were thick enough to where I didn't hear my neighbors all night. They were loud in the hallway, bit that wasn't the hotels fault. I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone, and we travel for sports and pleasure a lot.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Thank you so much for your comments about our hotel, I am so glad to hear you all enjoyed your stay with us! We hope the tournament went well and we look forward to seeing you again in the future. Thank you again for your feedback, it is very important to us!
Southern Pines, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 days ago NEW

Beautiful entrance, very comfy mattress, spacious room - slightly dated. The staff were super pleasant the afternoon we checked in and the morning we checked out. The room and bathroom were both very clean with plenty of room to move around. Hair dryer started to smoke and I promptly got a new one. Turns out the wall socket was no good. No USB ports for charging phones! Beautiful pool and courtyard. Hotel restaurant has super staff and a great breakfast; dinner was okay.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple
Thank you so much Sherri for taking the time to review our property. We always have fun with our concert attendees and look forward to you all checking in. We hope you had a great time at the concert and we hope to see you again in the future! Thank you again for taking the time to give us your feedback, it is very important to us!

Been to Ramada Raleigh? Share your experiences!