“CLEAN CLEAN--FRIENDLY FRIENDLY” 5 of 5 stars

You added La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree to your Saves list
La Quinta Inn & Suites Raleigh Crabtree
2.5 of 5 Hotel   |   2211 Summit Park Lane, Raleigh, NC 27612   |
Ranked #17 of 80 Hotels in Raleigh

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013

I love staying at La Quinta. If I have to stay in Raleigh, I try to stay here. The only thing I would try to change is the air/heat unit going on and off throughout the night. Everything else is excellent. I really love this particular hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business

5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 14, 2013

My wife and I traveled to Raleigh for the birth of our Grandson and the accomodations were in a very convenient location. The room was clean and very pet freindly (we have 2 Westhighland Terriers). The grounds were next to a park which made walking the dogs easy and the staff was very pet freindly. We will stay at LaQuinta in the future.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 12, 2013

I have never stayed at a La Quinta, but this was the best stay I've had in a long time. The beds were great, staff was friendly and was clean as could be. I was very impressed would return without hesitation.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends

Westminster, Maryland
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

My yellow lab, Daisy mae and myself travelled from Maryland to North Carolina for a reunion at the pet rescue from where we adopted her. We had some difficulty finding a suitable hotel in the Raleigh area that welcomed fur people. This La Quinta was fabulous. They welcomed me and my dog with open arms and were very kind and courteous to us throughout our stay. The room was wonderful. The bed was so comfortable, I did not want to get up in the morning. Just from looking and smelling the rooms at this La Quinta, you would never know that they welcomed pets. We had a wonderful stay and will keep this in mind for our future travels.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

Nice and clean with friendly service. The room was clean with updated feel. Nice King Size Bed. Large desk area. A couch in front of the bed to seat and view TV. Had coffee machine, frig and microwave. Large bathroom which was also nice and clean. This motel is across from the Crabtree Mall which I didn't know was a plus or minus. The traffic was unreal on Glenwood Ave. and the parking at the mall was worse. If you can walk across Summit to the mall eateries and shopping OK. There is a McDonalds across the street also. Take the back way out of the motel if possible onto Blue Ridge I think, and avoid Glenwood Ave. if possible.

Room Tip: We stayed in Room 125 which was nice and clean. The view out the window is of a parking lot.