Front Desk Clerk:
1. Did not ask or recognize us as Choice Privilege members at check-in
2. Requested a late check-out and she acted like she was doing us a huge favor
3. Was always in the back (not at the desk). I actually had to yell "hello" really loud for her to come to the desk at one point
4. Rude and unpleasant
1. Area was extremely crowded at 8:30 am with lots of guests, but no breakfast attendant in sight
2. Trash cans were overflowing
2. Pathetic pillows (thought they were throw pillows)
3. Back of wardrobe was falling apart -- looks bad and needs to replaced or fixed
4. Spacious and overall not bad
Excellent! Close to mall, restaurants and shopping.
The owners should really consider installing automatic doors. It's a real pain to have to try to get through single-handedly with a full luggage cart. It would be worth the investment.
I gave this hotel a 1 mainly because of the rude front desk agent. She clearly does not understand the value of being hospitable while working in the hospitality industry.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Comfort Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Hotel Pineville
- Comfort Suites Pineville
- Pineville Comfort Suites