Front Desk Clerk:
1. Did not ask or recognize us as Choice Privilege members at check-in
2. Requested a late check-out and she acted like she was doing us a huge favor
3. Was always in the back (not at the desk). I actually had to yell "hello" really loud for her to come to the desk at one point
4. Rude and unpleasant
1. Area was extremely crowded at 8:30 am with lots of guests, but no breakfast attendant in sight
2. Trash cans were overflowing
2. Pathetic pillows (thought they were throw pillows)
3. Back of wardrobe was falling apart -- looks bad and needs to replaced or fixed
4. Spacious and overall not bad
Excellent! Close to mall, restaurants and shopping.
The owners should really consider installing automatic doors. It's a real pain to have to try to get through single-handedly with a full luggage cart. It would be worth the investment.
I gave this hotel a 1 mainly because of the rude front desk agent. She clearly does not understand the value of being hospitable while working in the hospitality industry.