“Clean and Affordable” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Wilmington, United States
“Clean and Affordable”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 2, 2014

Check in was easy, rooms were very clean. Staff was delightful and Breakfast was delicious! My family was very pleased with our stay. The suite we stayed in was very nice and had plenty of room for my family of 6.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this review, April 15, 2014
Dear Christina M:

It was wonderful to read your review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We enjoyed visiting with your family and are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything special I can do for your next visit!

Mae

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Pittsburgh, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 29, 2014

Easy to find and a comfortable stay. Clean and safe! Good breakfast.Friendly staff.I Don't like the fact that trip advisor requires at least 200 characters to be able to post information.DAH! They just don't get it! . so blah blah balh blah blah

• Stayed March 2014, traveled solo

Dear Edward A R:

Thanks for giving us all a good laugh! We appreciate your comments about our friendly staff and look forward to you next visit.

Please feel free to contact me directly if there is anything special I can do for your trip north!

3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2014

The customer service is here is the definition of customer service. Extremely friendly front desk night staff (the only employees I had the pleasure of meeting). That being said, I now completely understand the phrase ".....night and day..." I was abruptly woken up in the morning (constant slamming doors), so I decided I might as well grab breakfast. The breakfast consisted
of stale bread, microwave "eggs," and old juice that literally made me nauseas on the first sip. And then there is the tv. The volume is automatically set to LOUD, and the remote rarely worked. And no, the remote was not broken but the tv, well, you'll see :). If I wrote this review in the evening I would have comfortably given 4, maybe even 5 stars...

• Stayed March 2014
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this review, March 27, 2014
Dear toureguide:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and giving us your honest feedback. I do apologize that our breakfast and television were not appealing to you.

Feedback from our guests allows us to determine what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. We will definitely be checking all the televisions to ensure the turn-on volume is at a comfortable level and the remotes are working perfectly.

We really appreciate your comments about our night staff and will make sure they are given special recognition.

We hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you on your next visit to the area. Please feel free to contact me directly if you have any additional comments or suggestions.

Andover, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 23, 2014

My stay was everything I have come to expect from Hampton Inn and then some. My room was clean room every night. The stay was pleasantly quiet considering my room was near the elevator. The breakfasts were good. I liked the to-go breakfast bags.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Dear Helmut R:

Thank you for writing a great review of our hotel on TripAdvisor! We appreciate your business as well as your kind words.

We loook forward to your next visit and will have your breakfast to-go bag ready!

Oakville, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

Aside from the great room and price in the location that we needed.... It was my 46th birthday and we were heading out on long drive back to Canada, and during breakfast, my wife made a request of Ernestine, on staff at the breakfast room for a candle to stick in my morning muffin. While she didn't have a candle, she conspired with Marie at the front desk, to put together a birthday package of snacks and juice a toy candle and a birthday note for me to take on the road. It was a real and unexpected treat and we got to experience that special North Carolina hospitality first hand. I hope you can recognize Marie and Ernestine in Pineville for making our stay extra memorable.

Dear Anthony Q:

Thank you for your kind words about Marie and Ernestine! I will make sure they get special recognition.

Our team works hard to provide unexpected delights to our guests and hope that everyone leaves here feeling special. It is such a treat, however, when a guest takes the time to write a note on TripAdvisor about your experience. Thank you for doing that!

Pineville, Nc, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2014

Very friendly and clean room. Highly recomend thishotel. Close to restaurants shopping and sports related activity. We have stayed twice and will be back on our next visit to Charlotte. The front desk staff was awesome and remebered us from the last visit.

Dear Barry W:

On behalf of our entire staff, thank you so much for writing an excellent review on Tripadvisor! We always enjoy having you stay with us and look forward to seeing you when you visit Charlotte/Pineville.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

Very friendly staff. Convenient location. Clean bed. Good price. As I stated in a previous review I still believe some attention needs to be paid to bathroom cleanliness. This trip I found a big clump of hair behind the bathroom door that wasn't mine. For a business trip where I was going to be in the room less than 15 hours this was a good choice for the price.

Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
maenelson, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Dear RedLilly1968:

Thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor and giving us your honest feedback. I do apologize for the bathroom hair and assure you that we will address this issue immediately.

Feedback from our guests allows us to determine what we are doing right, what we are doing wrong and how we can improve. Thanks for keeping us on our toes and telling us about any issues that you find.

We really appreciate your comments about our friendly staff. It means so much to be appreciated.

Again, thank you, and we look forward to your next visit!

Mae

Been to Hampton Inn and Suites Charlotte Pineville? Share your experiences!