“Great place for a family stay!” 4 of 5 stars

Book Early and Save
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Pineville
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Richmond, Virginia
“Great place for a family stay!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013

My husband, son and I stayed at this property for 4 nights 6/22-6/26/13 and we were very pleased with all aspects of our stay. The staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Our room was spacious and clean. We ate breakfast at the hotel twice and dinner once and the food and service were very good. There are also tons of good restaurants of all prices ranges in close proximity to the hotel. My son particularly enjoyed the saltwater pool which we visited every night of our stay. There seemed to be a lot of business travelers staying at this hotel, but I would totally recommend it for families as well. We were in the area primarily to go to Carowinds amusement park and the park was an easy ride from the hotel. That being said, we found lots of other funs places to visit during our stay as well and there was easy access to major roads from the hotel. We would definitely stay here again and would recommend it highly.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Hi Diane P,

On behalf of Four Points Pineville I would like to thank you for taking the time and giving us positive feedback about your stay. We dedicate ourselves in making a lasting impression on our guests as well as being family friendly. Above that we are happy to hear you enjoyed our restaurant and proximity to many other restaurants and attractions. We will continue to strive and get better so that each and every guest has the same great stay. Thank you for your time and please visit us again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Deer Park, Alabama
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 16, 2013

Really enjoyed our stay, June 2-7. The hotel is very clean and nice. The gym and pool were clean and neat. The laundry facility were good to access. The buffet is the norm for hotels, it's only $5. My husband had it every morning before going to training. They changed the offerings each day, breakfast tacos, grits, eggs and other items. My favorite was being able to opt out of housekeeping for a $5 voucher to use at the hotel. The kids and I made use of the in room fridge and micro, both very clean. Can't comment on the value, his company paid for the stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Hi BaMa2000,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay at our hotel. Your review is important to us in order to maintain a certain standard and improve on quality and service. We are especially pleased you found our rooms to be very clean and adequate. We will continue to strive to find the best products that suit all our guests needs and continue to maintain a variety of different foodsat breakfast. We are happy to hear our hotel suited business needs as well as pleasure for you and the kids. We thank you for choosing Four Points for your lodging needs and look forward to your return visit to our hotel. Again Thank you and have a great weekend!
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 22, 2013 via mobile

We stayed may 18/20. Rooms were clean and we booked through priceline. The price was very competitive. The staff , especially julie, were kind and friendly. The only negatives were the beds were rock hard so I didn't get a good sleep and breakfast was ok, but the service was perfect. breakfast was 5 for each person, and buffet. I didn't eat,do take this for what it's worth. Also room 204 was very noisy, heard doors slamming and elevators all night, but I chalk that up to society not realizing it's a hotel, not there home. Our stay was good, I would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, May 25, 2013
Hi jbordas,
Thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your stay at our hotel. Your review is important to us in order to maintain a certain standard and improve on quality and service. We are especially pleased you found our rooms to be very clean and adequate. We will continue to strive to find the best products that suit all our guests needs and continue to update our breakfast menu as well as bed comfort. We thank you for choosing Four Points for your lodging needs and look forward to your return visit to our hotel. Again Thank you and have a great weekend!
Sacramento
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

It's no fun when you have to deal with flight delays due to unforseen circumstances. Especially when you have to worry about missing your connecting flight, not arriving at your destination in time, having to contact your hotel to let them know you'd be checking in late, etc.
The staff at this hotel could have made my trip a lot worse, but instead they made it much easier. When I called them to let them know that I would be checking in late - but that I didn't know exactly HOW late, they assured me that I had nothing to worry about. The front desk attendant was very friendly and said that he would hold my room for me, regardless of when I arrived.

I didn't arrive until mid-morning on the following day, but when I walked in, and let them know that I was a day late, they immediately knew who I was and that I had called the previous day. Even though it was too early to check-in, they were willing to check me in and thankfully did not charge me for the previous day.

For the duration of my stay, the front desk staff was friendly, service was efficient, and communication between staff members proved to be excellent. I will definitely come back and stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hi Syrah N,

Thank you for taking the time to give us such a pleasant review of your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is very important in maintaining a standard for staff to follow in order to give memorable service to all guests. We are pleased to hear after a long day of travel your were serviced well by our staff and the accommodations were to your liking. We strive to build a loyal customer base and will continue to provide this kind of service for every visit in the future. Thanks for choosing Four Points Pineville and we look forward to your return.
Florence, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

I normally stay with Marriott hotels but they didn't have my room type available upon my arrival. The staff at the front desk was excellent and my room made me feel like i was at home. Thanks four points, you now have a return customer.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, May 14, 2013
Hi Corey T,

We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Your feedback is always welcomed and needed to improve customer service and maintain our high standard of quality. We look forward to your next visit to our hotel and feel free to contact us directly for your lodging needs. We offer a loyalty program that you may be interested in for earning points for your stay going forward with Starwood properties. Thank you for your feedback.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

I have stayed at many hotels and I have to say that this is one of the best values around. I almost didn't book the room because the price was so cheap that I figured something major must be wrong here, but was I pleasantly surprised. Free Wi-fi, fridge, microwave, local calls and large room make this place an excellent value. Bathroom was large and clean. They even give you a free bottle of water with your stay and if you want a full breakfast it was only $5. Full room service menu was reasonably priced and served until late. Easy parking and friendly staff. Couldn't ask for more and will definitely stay at this facility again!

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, May 8, 2013
Hi Yachtbumz, The Four Points by Sheraton would like to thank you for your kind words and feedback about your stay at our hotel. We strive to make sure each guest has a memorable experience and enjoy their time with us. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with our amenities and the price you paid. We thank you for choosing our hotel for your lodging needs and we await your return. Have a good week!
Orangeburg, South Carolina
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

The room was good but very disappointed by the staff. My family went as a group. The person that made the reservations held the rooms with her card until each party arrived. Everything ended up being charged to her card even when they hadour card number too. We weren't sure who was charged what until we got our statements. When I did get my statement, I had to call back because another rooms breakfast was charged on ourcard. Just a lot of hassle over one night's stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
Tammy H, General Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville, responded to this review, May 3, 2013
Hi sabgamecock,

The Four Points by Sheraton would like to thank you for taking the time to give us feedback about your experience at our hotel. We strive to make sure that all guests have a wonderful experience and take feedback such as yours into consideration when training our staff to get better. We thank you for choosing our hotel and would love the opportunity to host you again in order to show you what our staff is capable of doing. Please contact me personally on your next visit to Charlotte/Pineville so that we can ensure a great guest experience. Thank You

Been to Four Points by Sheraton Charlotte - Pineville? Share your experiences!