“Very convenient location” 4 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“Very convenient location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 days ago NEW via mobile

Quiet, clean, great location. Convenient to shopping, dining & Carowinds. Friendly, helpful staff. Pool a little on the small side, but enjoyed indoor option since weather was bad. Found a great Mexican restaurant next door too.

Stayed April 2015, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Apex, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Though my stay was short, the staff and accommodations were better then most of the other hotels I have stayed in, and I travel a lot. The quality and the price were good, and I would recommend a stay with them to my friends/family in the future.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

San Diego, CA, United States
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It's a decent hotel. Nice lobby. Great front desk staff. However, the fitness room is quite limited, complimentary Internet service was unreliable, and the furniture and bathroom surfaces were not clean. I cleaned it myself and did not allow housekeeping in my room for the duration of my stay. In addition, one of the mattresses had a HUGE dent in the middle. Not suitable for sleeping.

• Stayed April 2015, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Kevin D, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
Greetings Ms. Gretchen H.,
Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor online survey. Your feedback is the answer to our overall improvement of our hotel as a whole. Each guest should leave our property extremely satisfied with each and every aspect of their stay. Your stay is no exception to our philosophy at Garden Inn's. While reviewing your survey, I noticed you scored us a 3 on many of these categories. We set our standards much higher than this. As a loyal Hilton Honors member and frequent traveler, please let us know about these problems prior to check-out so we can do whatever it takes to make sure you leave with a smile on your face. Our Garden Inn "Promise" states we will do whatever it takes to make sure you leave satisfied or you don't pay. We fully stand behind our motto. I will make sure to discuss your comments and scores with my entire staff. If there is anything else we can do, please do not hesitate to contact me right away. Thank you again for your response and choosing the Hilton Garden Inn Pineville.
Best Regards,

Kevin M. Dillon
Assistant General Manager
Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte/Pineville
Ph: 704-889-3279
Fax: 704-889-3289
Roswell, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Excellent hotel and location and they have an excellent staff that makes you feel right at home there! Great atmosphere and excellent rooms with comfortable mattresses and room amenities. I will stay there again!

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

round rock, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Before I arrived at the hotel in did not have my GPS so I called Alex at the front desk and he helped me get to the hotel. For some reason I got lost on I-485 and was confused with my exits. Alex had so much patient because I called him three times. When I got to the hotel he welcomed me and was happy that I finally made it. My room was ready, so I went to my room I found a very clean room including the bathroom. The business center is open 24 hours also the workout room, very clean

• Stayed April 2015, traveled solo

4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Went to Carowinds, and needed a room within a 20min drive. This was a decent price, comfy beds, clean rooms. The only thing that was just like "REALLY" was that it was not a free breakfast (was app. $10 per person), but the dining room was the lobby, so you had to walk past the smells of the food to enter/exit the hotel during breakfast hours (I'll give them credit-- good sales technique). We knew ahead of time the breakfast was not free though. We had no problem getting Bojangles on the way to Carowinds.

Room Tip: Don't book through a third party; go directly through the hotel. We did not get a bed choice, ev...
  • Stayed March 2015, traveled as a couple
Charleston, South Carolina
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here last night after a long day at Carowinds. The hotel was bright, clean, and check in was a breeze. Staff was very friendly. Rooms were very nicely appointed and kids told me pool was good. Had breakfast there this am. For 9.99 all you can eat, it was a steal. Juice was included and they had omelettes made to order as well as waffles, pancakes, bacon, sausage, hash browns, grits, french toast and the regular continental offerings. Great way to feed two teenagers. Will
definitely stay here again.

Stayed April 2015, traveled with family

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Charlotte Pineville? Share your experiences!