“Wonderful place” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Pinehurst
“Wonderful place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014 via mobile

I took my 8 year old daughter there to celebrate her birthday. We had wonderful service and the atmosphere is relaxing and also classy. Our meals were delicious. We will definitely be returning. Highly recommend.

• Visited July 2014

North Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States
“A lovely place for lunch!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014

My friends and I had a wonderful lunch here while visiting Pinehurst. Their signature Kentucky Bourbon Bacon Cheddar Quiche was the best quiche ever exclaimed my friend. She let me taste it and I agreed. The chicken salad with raspberry sauce and vinegarette dressing also was excellent, with the chicken being very tender. Our waitress was very knowledgeable and helped us choose from their extensive tea menu. It was a perfect pairing. I will definitely be back!

Roanoke, Virginia
“Even my husband loved it!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2014

A trip to Pinehurst was my Christams gift this past year. The resort folks were clearly confused that we were only staying at the Carolina inn because it was so close to Lady Bedford's Tea Parlour. Today's lunch did not disappoint. The Lady Bedord Tea (hot tea and afternoon tea service) were wonderful. Excellent assortment of sweet and savory treats that were beautifully presented. My meat only eating picky eater husband inhaled his crab soup and quiche... And then asked for a second cup of soup. Service was attentive but not over bearing. My only suggestion would be that when the tea tray is delivered, a brief overview of the items would have been helpful. I was pleasantly surprised by each bite, but " surprise" is not everyone's cup of tea.

Enterprise, Kansas
“Delightful and restful place for lunch”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2014

This is the one place locally that my wife had insisted on visiting while at the U.S. Open golf tournament and it didn't disappoint. The atmosphere was charming and very relaxing and the food was very tasty. Watch out for that fudge, lava desert it's something that any chocolate lover won't want to miss.

McLean, Virginia
“Lovely twin waitresses”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2014 via mobile

Super friendly staff. wonderful experience in adorable setting. Took on our big group! Tea was unique and tasty. Shop with beautiful tea and foodie items. Lunch selection yummy. I highly recommend it. A short walk from Carolina Hotel.

Visited June 2014