“Superb new restaurant!” 5 of 5 stars

+(1)336-614-0013
Website
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
End Posts is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Cuisines: American, Bistro, Winery
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Winston Salem, North Carolina
“Superb new restaurant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 8, 2014

Chef Brian Brown uses the finest & freshest local ingredients to create an amazing menu. His training and passion for cooking come through in the complex layered flavors of each dish. We each had the 7 course pre fixe menu ($99) and it was wonderful. The attentive, well trained wait staff helped to make the evening one that we will remember for some time.

• Visited August 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Absolutely stellar meal”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 2, 2014

I have to say, this meal will go down as an all time best! I had the seven course tasting meal at End Posts, and damn they delivered. I simply can't believe this jewel of a restaurant is located in Pilot Mountain, it would certainly fit in any major US city. Each course was equally outstanding, but my favorites were the beet salad and foie gras (see pics). We asked that each course be paired with an appropriate JoLo wine, and they were happy to oblige. The wines were good, but not outstanding. Young would be an appropriate description of the wine. The service was outstanding. Unfortunately I don't recall the servers name, but she took the time to explain each course and the corresponding wine selection. I highly recommend this place to my fellow foodies. It will not disappoint.

Mooresville, North Carolina
“World class service. Beautiful setting.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2014

When we walked in we were immediately greeted by Chef Megan welcoming us to JL and End Posts. The hostess then escorted us to the dining area which was a small, quaint room with just a handful of tables in it. The view outside was beautiful even on a rainy night. The rain kept us from exploring the grounds but didn’t prevent us from having a terrific meal with first class service. My wife and I were dining with another couple. The four of us had four servers assigned to the table. Each of them (Amber, Hali, Dana, and Justine) were friendly and professional in every way. Amber was the lead waitress and also had a great sense of humor about her. They offer multiple courses which we took advantage of and also paired our meals with a nice Massimo malbec. The four of which each ordered a different main course yet each of us walked about very pleased. I had the strip and it was well prepared. It is high quality food. We appreciated that after our meals and dessert that the head Chef Brian came out to the table to personally ensure that we had enjoyed the meals that he had prepared. A class move on his part. We assured him that the meals were outstanding and that we really enjoyed our dining experience thanks to the incredible wait staff. This is certainly about quality food over quantity and the meals aren’t cheap but you be happy you came. Great food, great views, and great service. We will be back, hopefully with better weather, so that we can take advantage of the full JoLo experience.

• Visited July 2014
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
NC
“Wonderful food, beautiful setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent and the setting is beautiful. I had wild salmon cooked to perfection. My husband had New York strip that he described as tender and flavorful. I opted for a tomato salad, which had various varieties of tomatoes prepared in different ways-all were wonderful. All seats in the dining room have bright views of the outside-really lovely. The wait staff is very attentive and knowledgable. Be sure to take a short walk around the grounds before or after your meal.

Visited July 2014
North Carolina
“Wow, are we really in Pilot Mountain?”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2014

I had lunch here and was completely overwhelmed with the setting and food quality. This is an extraordinary dining option in an area which has very limited choices. The dining room is very small, so reservations are a must for dinner. Right now they are not taking reservations for lunch. The lunch menu is limited but varied. Pricing at lunch is much more reasonable than dinner. I will go back!

• Visited June 2014