“Wonderful, relaxing!!” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Chester County, PA
“Wonderful, relaxing!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2014

I have stayed on Ocracoke Island several times, but this was my first visit to Stillwater Spa. I had an hour massage with Marissa and it was amazing! We talked about my problem areas and she created a wonderful massage for me. Super relaxing, and I feel so much better!! Definitely repeat on my next visit!!

Visited April 2014

Lewisburg PA
6 attraction reviews
“SIMPLY SUBLIME! I LOVE IT HERE!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

If you are staying on the Island, you have got to come visit the Stillwater Spa! I had a massage and facial with Callie who was AMAZING! After asking a brief history and reviewing preferences for massage therapy options i.e., problem areas to work on/focus on, type of preferred massage i.e., Swedish, deep tissue, degree of pressure to use, etc., we began a deep tissue massage with a focus on my low back, shoulder/upper back and hip pain. I felt like a new woman by the time Callie finished....I even fell asleep which was awesome! The facial was simple and straightforward with a Kaolin clay mask and hand made products. My skin was glowing and my body felt better than it has in over 3 years! I only wish Callie was closer to me (I live in PA!) If you have time and want to feel and look amazing, take the time to go visit the team at Stillwater and if she's available, ask for Callie. We will be staying in Ocracoke every year, so for me, this will now be an annual tradition. Callie is amazing, talented and just an all around special and remarkably talented person. You will love your time at Stillwater and you will feel and look amazing.

Visited September 2013