“Delicious and simple” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Takeout
Norfolk, Virginia
“Delicious and simple”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Not much ambience, but it's one of the places that is open even out of season, and what we had to eat was delicious. We had pizza and mozzarella sticks and a most excellent artichoke dip with pita as well as some beers. A nice place to dine very informally.

Visited October 2012

Columbus, Ohio
“Jason's-aholic.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2012

So I've been to Ocracoke twice now in the past couple years, and my family and I have made it a point to eat at Jason's several times, lol. This past week, we enjoyed a ton of fresh, delicious seafood, as well as pizza a couple nights. Trust me, from the outside this place may look like a bit of a shack, but you won't be disappointed. Try the homemade smashed potatoes, and the broccoli casserole... and of course the fresh shrimp!

Visited October 2012
Acworth, Georgia
“What a pleasant experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2012

We have been coming to the island for years, and stopped in here for a late lunch. They were shutting down the lunch hour in 15 minutes, so I was pleasantly surprised when we were welcomed in! Our server Jennifer was extremely friendly and sweet. We ordered the veggie quesadilla to start, hubby got the "Uncle Bunkle" chicken sandwich, which he said was quite good, and I got some garlic bread and their fish soup special, as was recommended. It was quite good, as well.. Jason's is a casual "island-y" kind of place, with a casual menu. It appears that they care about the food they serve, and strive to serve a quality product. We will be back!

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
NEWPORT
“Island Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 30, 2012

A great place that has a fair menu, but I opted for the pizza. When I entered a few other tables were busy munching theirs and my tastebuds were on high alert! Terrific! Service was a bit slo but I should have expected that with the problems I had parking in front. That is a problem for those passing through between ferries, a lot of folks have the same idea.

• Visited September 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Great pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 28, 2012 via mobile

Stopped to get lunch before the trip back to Hatteras island. We got 3 pizzas and a hoagie. The hoagie was good, the sauce on the pizza was excellent. Will be back to eat here next time on the island

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere