We went to islander inn last weekend with another couple. Weather was great, no crowds. Lots of weddings, though, and that was fun to watch, as we are almost 37 years married and other couple is almost 39 years. Staff is great, they do allow dogs in one of the buildings, but you cannot tell if dogs have stayed there. We go back to Ocean Isle every September for a quick trip before Fall really sets in.
- Also Known As:
- Islander Hotel
- Islander Hotel Ocean Isle Beach
- Islander Ocean Isle Beach
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- As an oceanfront hotel in Ocean Isle Beach, The Islander Inn overlooks one of the most pristine North Carolina beaches. The Islander Inn is conveniently located within walking distance to several restaurants, shops, an arcade, miniature golf, and museum. The Inn is also just a 10 minute drive from 25 world-class golf courses and hundreds of first-rate restaurants. Famous for its peace and quiet, this intimate oceanfront facility appeals to the young couple, vacationing family, golf enthusiast, or beachcomber who enjoys superior accommodations and breathtaking views of the most beautiful beach on the East Coast. All oceanfront rooms feature a 50in. plasma television. All rooms have a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, and telephone with voice mail capability. Room rates include daily housekeeping, deluxe continental breakfast, free WiFi, access to our outdoor oceanfront pool with Tiki bar, indoor heated pool and Jacuzzi and fitness room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Islander Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.