“Still my favorite Pizza” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Oak Ridge
Cuisines: American, Pizza
Oak Ridge
“Still my favorite Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

I like this pizza more than most but I miss the old days when Bill's pizza would knock your socks off. I would drive 30 minutes to get one before this location opened. THAT pizza was so covered with ground beef, it would roll off the pizza and you could not see below the top ingredient because it would smother the pizza. The new version taste good but if you order a beef or pepperoni (ground up) it was half or less the old version. I miss the mess. The price is a little high but if you go before 5pm you can get a deal.

Still my favorite in Oak Ridge

• Visited April 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Bill's Pizza Pub Special”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 5, 2014

We always get the Bill's Pizza Pub Special. We have not eaten inside but allways call it in and pick it up. The service is very fast and the people are great! We have ordered this for years and have never been let down. It always taste the same.

Kent & Paula Richards
Oak Ridge, N.C.

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
North Carolina
“Best Pizza Ever”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My very favorite pizza ever!!!! I always get the pizza pub special... and it's a meat lover's pizza. The salads are good and big. You feel like you get your money's worth here. It is family owned and I think there is more care and pride in all they serve. Service is good and don't miss the fried green beans! A nice little surprise!

Visited April 2013
Oak Ridge, North Carolina
“Just like the High Point Rd Location:)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Me and my mother went to Bill's today out here at Oak Ridge, we didn't even know we had one out here where we lived, because we always went to the one on High Point Rd. I read th ese reviews today and I was skeptical about going , I was worried it was going to be a different recipe for the pizza or somwting.
I must say it's is just as good if not better that what we recieved at the High Point Rd location.:) My mom has been taking me there since I was about 5 years old. and I
m 35 today! The waitstaff was professional and attentive too! Love this place, I've always said Bills Pizza Pud had the best Pizza!!!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Steak and cheese!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2013 via mobile

Their steak and cheese is the bee's knees. Service is excellent and the atmosphere is comfortable and family friendly.