“Awesome Day....With better than Domino's pie and service” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Dining options: Delivery, Late Night
Southport, North Carolina
“Awesome Day....With better than Domino's pie and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2011

I had just enjoyed a day at the beach with my friends, and were looking for a place close to the beach, almost directly across from where we parked our cars was O'kyle's Pizza....we all thought it was a funny play on words cause if you say it fast enough it sounded like oak isle pizza. We each ordered a large with the owner graciously over topped our pizza more so than Domino's would ever do without charging extra. Each Large came with the most toppings I have ever seen on any pizza with any kind of combination. We really enjoyed the vibe of the restaurant with panoramic views of the beach both inside and outside, and it doesn't hurt being close to the beach nor one of the last video rental store....all in all we enjoyed our time at the beach and hope to be back soon.

• Visited July 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

73% Recommend
Oak Island, North Carolina
“Delicious New York Style pizza; Don't stop anywhere else on Oak Island if your'e looking for a great pie!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2011

A large group of friends and I were hungry after a long day on the beach so we stopped by Okyle's. When we walked in there was music playing, signatures on the walls from past customers over the years, and the waitress beautiful and carried on great conversation...There was a nice relazing vibe. We asked for our pizzas to be well done and when the waitress brought out our pies there was a generous amount of toppings. We walked out of the restaurant feeling nourished after we had no problem finishing our extra large supreme and Hawaiian.. My buddies and I would recommend this place to anyone! Also, there is a local movie rental place right next door!

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Greer, South Carolina
“When you need something besides seafood try O'kyle Pizza”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2011

My teenage son and I were looking for somewhere to go to lunch on our lunch date when we came up on O'kyle Pizza. We got a pepperoni and cheese pizza that was really good. The menu could be expanded but I think if he (the owner) had more business he would be able to hire more employees and take on more of a menu. he owner was very nice and my son and I talked with him a good while about how he happened to make it to Oak Island from Buffalo, NY. The pizza's crust was thin and crispy and sauce was very fresh. As much as I love seafood, if you need a little break from it while you are at the beach, try this pizza you won't be disappointed.

• Visited June 2011