“Great location!” 4 of 5 stars
Review of DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront

You added DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront to your Saves list
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   100 Middle Street, New Bern, NC 28560 (Formerly Hilton New Bern/Riverfront )   |
Hotel deals
Special Offer
2X Points Package
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in New Bern
Fayetteville, United States
“Great location!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a business conference/couples trip. The location is great! Walking distance of downtown, restaurants, and attractions. We were on the top floor with a corner suite and great views of the harbor. The furnishings were a bit outdated and the room/bathroom needed updating, but they are in the middle of a remodel so they may just not have gotten to our room yet. Very clean and friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again!

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

DianeJSchmitt, Guest Relations Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront, responded to this review, April 29, 2014
Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know the staff made you feel welcomed during your visit. We have just completed the first phase of our renovations and we are just about to begin the second phase which will include the furnishings in the guest rooms as well as the bathtubs. I hope we have the pleasure of you staying with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

very friend, beautiful water front view. Walking distance to nice shops and restaurants. Nice restaurant at the hotel and nice lounge with live entertainment on some nights. Rooms overlook boat docks and very quiet at night so good sound sleep. Nice deck to watch the sunsets with a nice glass of wine in your hand.

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know you enjoyed your visit with us. I hope we have the pleasure of you staying with us again. Have a wonderful day!
Mocksville, NC, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2014

We spent last week end at this hotel in New Bern. Location is perfect for looking out over the yacht basin, walking to the village, going to restaurants and Bars. The hotel was clean, bedrooms quiet, and the staff were very pleasant and accomadating. I would definitely return.

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy you enjoyed your weekend visit with us. I am also happy to know that our staff made you feel welcomed during your stay and I hope we have the pleasure of you staying with us again. Have a wonderful day!
lizella, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Everything about my stay was awesome...big room, plenty of work space, lovely bed and wonderful view of the Marina and river. In Havelock on business which was very stressful at the time - even with unexpected cold weather - room service stepped in and took good care of me!!

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay with us. I hope we have the pleasure of you staying again. Have a wonderful day!
Indian Land, SC, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2014

Nice hotel and very friendly staff. Bathrooms are a bit small in the main hotel. Good food in restaurant. Food at banquet was very good. View of harbor is very nice. We enjoyed ourselves very much. Were there for Annual meeting of D-27 of the United States Power Squadrons.

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know that your conference went well and our staff made you feel welcomed during your visit. I will also share with our Chef and our Banquet Chef your review of the food. Hope you are able to come and visit with us again. Have a wonderful day!
Cullman, AL, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice, clean rooms, friendly staff, great view from balconies of the marina. I would definitely stay here again. It exceeded my expectations. I don't have much else to say, but it's making me use 200 characters.

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know that our staff made you feel welcomed during your visit. I am also glad you enjoyed the views that we are so lucky to have. I hope you are able to stay with us again in the future. Have a wonderful day!
Powell, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

Very nice hotel with great view of marina for what I've paid at a lesser motel on my road travels. Staff was very friendly. Got upgraded to a suite without asking. Restaurant offered to stay open late for me. Location is right where you'd want to be in the area. Highly recommend!

Good Afternoon

I wanted to thank you for staying at our property and I am so happy to know that our staff made you feel welcomed during your visit. I am also glad you enjoyed your upgrade and that our restaurant was able to stay open to make sure you were taken care of. I hope we have the pleasure of you staying with us again. Have a wonderful day!

Been to DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel New Bern Riverfront? Share your experiences!