“nice atmosphere” 5 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 145 Restaurants in New Bern
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Emerald Isle, North Carolina
“nice atmosphere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 17, 2014

my wife and I stopped for lunch on a rainy day in February . The restaurant was warm and friendly. Had to wait about five minutes. We sat at the bar and bartender was great. We sat in small room for lunch. The food was and drinks were great and waitress was very good. We will return!!

• Visited February 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

New Bern, North Carolina
“Yummy!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 3, 2014

Great selection of food from delicious sandwiches to seafood plates. The service is good and food comes fairly quickly as well.

Visited January 2014
Apex, North Carolina
“Looking forward to returning!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2014

Let me start by saying the only reason I didn't give 5 stars was due to the hostess poor attitude. My waitress was awesome and made up for it! Loved the atmosphere here. I ordered the fish taco and shrimp taco. Loved them both! Husband ordered the bear burger and enjoyed it as well. Glad I found a new place to eat when visiting New Bern!

• Visited January 2014
New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“Awesome Experience....Great Food too”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 22, 2014

I must say this was one of the best places I have been to during my trip.The food was fresh and tasty with large helpings and the staff was very polite and helpful.It is a very interesting motif inside and even has outdoor dining. I give it ten out of ten...Loved it

• Visited November 2013
Hilton Head, South Carolina
“A Gem - Great Food, Service and Ambience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2014

Found this restaurant through TripAdvisor and were very happy we did. The food was excellent only enhanced by our wonderful server, Tana, who was efficient, funny and helpful in terms of what to see in the historic district; sent us to Mitchell's Hardware Store - a must see for anyone in the area. We recommend Morgan's if you are looking for a wonderful food experience.

• Visited January 2014