This is my 3rd time staying in this development. Enjoyed it every time. This is just like being at home. Nice development/ resort. Condos are clean, quiet, well stocked and convenient. The recreation facility is fantastic and has a lot of activities for all ages. Spent every morning in the gym/pool. Check in a breeze and the staff very nice. Gym staff was very friendly too. I met so many residents and they made me feel right at home. I hated to leave. The road to the facility is long and windy - 7 miles off of the Highway but that was fine. Watch for deer in the evening. Hoping they can get the restaurant on site back open and I would never ave to leave. I cannot say enough positive words about Fairfield Harbour but you must go. Oh and New Bern is a nice little historic town so worth exploring. Captain Ratty's, Morgan Tavern to eat. Mitchell's Hardware, an old fashion general store. Tyron Palace.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Harbour Hotel New Bern
- Wyndham Resort At Fairfield Harbour Hotel
- Wyndham New Bern
- New Bern Wyndham
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our resort features breath-taking waterfront, wildlife and golf course views. Each unit offers a furnished living area and full kitchen. All share in our generous amenities such as the marina, golf course, restaurant, pool and recreation center. We are 10 minutes from historic downtown New Bern and 45 minutes from the beautiful Crystal Coast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Otel so you can book your The Resort at Fairfield Harbour reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.