“A MUST-DO in New Bern (wish I could give it six stars)” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #2 of 17 Activities in New Bern
More attraction details
Owner description: Palm Coast Tours & Outings currently provides weekly schedule full of family-friendly tours and outings on BOTH our 41 ft. sailing yacht named TWO PEAS and our luxury motor coach. Our sailing cruises are relaxing sail trips out onto the scenic Neuse River. Les and Susanne share their love of the sea and knowledge of sailing to ensure safety and a wonderful sailing experience. Their entertaining Tour Bus outings feature popular historic destinations of Historic New Bern, Beaufort, and Fort Macon. All regular tours and outings depart from and return to the Fairfield Harbour resort community in New Bern, NC.
Silver Spring, Maryland
“A MUST-DO in New Bern (wish I could give it six stars)”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 31, 2013

My husband, two kids (ages 10 and 11) and I had a wonderful experience touring with Suzanne and Les. The two hour tour of New Bern is a must-do –- very enjoyable for everyone, a perfect intro to all this amazing city has to offer and very reasonably priced. The other tours are also fantastic. We loved hearing about all the history, local lore and best bargain spots. I highly recommend Palm Coast Tours to everyone visiting the area (particularly within the first few days of your stay). It was a treat to just sit back and relax while the tour guides regaled us with humorous and enchanting stories of the city’s 300 year past. Palm Coast Tours (252-665-1175) really made our vacation in New Bern unforgettable.

Visited March 2013

Wooster, Ohio, United States
“Special Friends for our week in New Bern”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

I belong to a group of friends from Ohio. We spent a "girlfriend" week in New Bern where one of us is now a resident. Lucky for us that she hooked us up with Susanne and Les ! We went on three tours with them. The first tour was an introduction to sites and history of the wonderful city. Then we took a river cruise on their beautiful sailboat. That was quite the memorable trip. The last trip was down to Oriental and Beaufort for the day. We left New Bern feeling like we had new best friends and the feeling of belonging to this area with a great story of our nation's history. Being a North Carolina naive, I was very proud. Don't miss out on the opportunity to spend some time with them!!!!

Visited February 2013
Inverness, Florida
“Vacation at Fairfield Harbor,New Bern, NC”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2013

we wanted to thank you for your wonderful tour service. We want to thank you and Les for a wonderful week. You made our first time in New Bern so ejoyable in spite of the cold weather. Altho is was cold all week on the dayswe were out with you the sun was shinning every time. We had such a good time. You both are a pleasure to with and enjoy your "work" so much. You love the area so much itwould be very hard not to have a good time. Of course the "bonus" for us was that we left right from the timeshare and the guys were able to appreciate the tours also. I have trouble getting around and use a walker and you made me so comfortable, thank you again. Next time I will try the sailboat because they all really enjoyed that also. Thank you again and will certainly look forward to coming to New Bern again. Love and God Bless, Louie,Claudine,Bobby and Doreen Martone, Inverness,Fl. and Miramar, Fl.

Visited February 2013
“Informative, very enjoyable, and we highly recommend the services.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful hospitality on the part of knowledgable tour guides. Recommend both bus and boat tours. Great ways of seeing the local area.

Arapahoe, North Carolina
“Helped make my son's wedding perfect”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

We used Palm Coast Tours to transport from local hotels to our wedding site and return and the feedback that I received from the guests were all outstanding. Susanne and Les went above and beyond the call of duty as they did these trips during Hurricane Irene with the utmost professionalism. They made additional trips to ensure the safety of everyone and yet were able to maintain their great attitude and made everyone feel very comfortable. One of the last trips they made were taking the bride and groom to their hotel and they told me that they were made to feel so special by Susanne and Les and it was the perfect ending to a wonderful day.

I am confident you will not be disappointed with Palm Coast Tours as I have told everyone I know that working with them was fantastic.

Visited October 2012