“WOW!” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Barbecue
Fitchburg, Wisconsin
“WOW!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2011

This place was fan-TASTIC! This is absolutely as good and as genuine world-class as you can get with any barbecue in the country - and I've tried it all. I was blown away by Moore's. I tried a bit of everything at there and I just couldn't stop eating. If you're in the hunt for some dang good barbecue, you HAVE to stop at Moore's if you're in eastern NC. It's absolutely a must-eat!

• Visited July 2010
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Best BBQ in Craven County”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2010

My Mom, 4 month old son, and I recently ate at Moore's. I have seen them on the news when they did the Guinness record for largest BBQ bun, and always wanted to stop there. The food was excellent. I got a barbecue plate with fried chicken. The barbecue was wonderful, and I know bbq. The fried chicken tasted like it was home made from scratch. Moore's makes their own vinegar based bbq sauce that they put right on the table, and it was one of the best I've ever tasted. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the sweet tea was awesome, and they have a clean and roomy restroom with baby changing station. Also, they have seafood and they cater. We will definately be back.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere