“Great Food” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Japanese
New Bern, North Carolina
“Great Food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2014

As a local, this is one of my favorite haunts. Go for the food, but don't expect much of a show...this is all about the food. If you get shrimp, upgrade to the jumbo...worth the price. You can't beat the jumbo shrimp and filet mignon combo. I enjoy the spicy tuna rolls from the sushi bar as well. I also recommend lunch over dinner, especially if cost is an issue.

• Visited July 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Garner, North Carolina
“Basic dinner show...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2014

Waitress was unattentive. Didn't ask what dressing we wanted on our salad. If you have been to a Kanki or Kaze. You've already seen the basic dinner show. Woo hoo an onion volcano. No new tricks. Disappointing. Food was average. I chose the dinner for two, with the steak, shrimp, and chicken. One-fourth of the steak was fat. I wouldnt recommend to friend.

New Bern, North Carolina, United States
“Tasty and entertaining”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 4, 2014

We were entertained with onion towers, flipping shrimp tails, and an after dinner show.. The food was delicious and plentiful. I always get the chicken and I'm never disappointed. The ginger dressing on the salad was a little too plentiful but the soup and meal were perfect. Plenty of food, so much so that I needed a to go box. We were there late on a Sunday night so there was plenty of seating. We were a large party of 9, but only 7 of us ate and we had a split bill. They still put a mandatory gratuity of $13 on our portion of the bill. Not sure what our friends got stuck with.

Visited March 2014
Fairfax, Virginia
“Brothers favorite place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2013

The only place my brother will go to et. Love the portions, food always fresh and always hot. Friendly attentive staff. Manly portions of meat!

Visited August 2013
New Bern, North Carolina
“Best sushi anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

We only go here for the sushi and it is wonderful, better than sushi I had in Japan or large cities in the USA. When you gotta have sushi, this is the place to go, but there is not a lot of seating.

Visited September 2013